SCROG Journal

aprosjat

Ok starting my new Grow Journal , time for the basics:

I have sterilised my pots , New soil added Potting Soil Miracle Grow.

I will be planting 2 x White Widow Feminised & 2 x Purple Bud Feminised ( Sensi Seed ).

I have just added some rooting compound to the water and will let it stand for 24 hrs before sprouting my seeds in the mixture.

Photo to be added soon once my seeds sprout.

Bought a type of fencing for the SCROG, photos to follow.

Looking forward to all the views and comments.:yummy:

Humidity a little low in the Tent so I have had to raise it with additional water tubs inside and the humidity is starting to rise up , preferably like to be around 60-70% for the veg grow , as too low humidity slows the growth ...

OK , the 4th seed planted did not come through somehow , not sure what happened there, so I only have 3 plants that are looking good and growing well . I have since germinated a further 2 seeds . One has grown a beautiful long root which I have planted in the soil and the other seed has popped but the root it still small will wait for another few days to see what happens with that one .

Here are the girls :-

Even if the 4 pot takes a little longer to grow up , it should catch up hopefully .

I think another week or 2 before I top the lovelies....:Namaste:

Questions about the height of the screen and how often should you top , I read online that 50 cm from the base of the plant is ideal , but I think that is a bit high , can you guys confirm the ideal height from the base of the stem , so from the soil ? please confirm how often do you top each plant ?

Fresh layer of compost added to each pot and a good plain water flush.

Pending arrival of my PH tester to check if I have the PH right , but the Scrog is starting to take shape and the screen is starting to fill up nicely...

OK I know it has been sometime since I have updated here , but the Veg state was a little problematic ( Light blew and need to get another one over Xmas which was a chore) , with unknown leaf growth , but got thing right eventually , the scrog is now full and I have changed the light cycle to 12 on 12 off . New light is giving off more heat ( dedicated flowering Light ), so have had to add an additional intake fan.

But I think things are looking good so far , you opinions matter to me so see the photos below , starting to see the flower grow , so lets see what happens...

:Namaste:

Looks great Aprosjat!
Are you still experiencing stretch?? How high is the canopy above the screen? I had problems with my last scrog using Akcata Train Wreck. My canopy was about 30" above the screen. Good luck can't wait to see the final tally!

Looks great Aprosjat!
Are you still experiencing stretch?? How high is the canopy above the screen? I had problems with my last scrog using Akcata Train Wreck. My canopy was about 30" above the screen. Good luck can't wait to see the final tally!

My screen is a little shorter than half way up my tent and the canopy is about 10 inches above that , so the heads are about 15 inches from my lights at the moment .

I hope they don't grow too much higher otherwise I'm out of space , the light are currently off now during their dark cycle so will update with some photos tomorrow... :Namaste:

Looks like your screen is about 15"-18" above the pots? Leaf canopy 10" above the screen, and lights are 15" above the canopy? How many colas(sp?) (bud heads) do you think you have? Have you considered thinning out the big leaves? I do it because I'm using LED's and need all the help I can get.

Back
Top Bottom