Scrog question

Apoc

Northern Lights auto, 2 plants, 5 gal pots, mega Crop & Cal/mag, fox farms happy frog. Been flowering 9 days.

Starting to get unmanageable tall limbs.

How far should I put the Scrog net up from the pot top.

Plants are shooting out 12 inch limbs. Limbs are pliable should be able to bend.

Sorry for double post at the VA doctor.

The plants are already LST, 2x ts600 Mars Hydro Led 14 inches from plants. Can add pictures in an hour or so.

How far should I put the Scrog net up from the pot top.
Whatever works best for you in your space. I like at least 10” so I can get my hands in to prune and water underneath.

Flowering for 9 days or you flipped the timer 9 days ago? Ideally the screen should have been in before you started the transition. If you've already used lst to create a low profile plant a screen may not be necessary, you may be able to continue with tie downs or stakes. Especially with only two small plants. A screen makes it difficult to work on the plants, if you can keep them under control without one you'll have more freedom in your grow.

The screen height is typically dictated by the size of your grow space as much as anything. As mentioned you'll want to be able to reach the top of the medium so whatever height that needs to be at is most important. Then somewhere between 6-18 inches above the container is where your screen will go.

Back
Top Bottom