Scrog with 2 different size girls

onestickz

Sup y'all
Kind of stuck on what to do with this scrog situation. One girl is growing bigger then the other. They was started at different times so I'm not surprised, but in the small tent I got the big girl is taking up most of the scrog. The smaller one is trying to catch up but I think it might be to late. Moving the small one is not an option.
If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks and keep growing

Could you put something under the small one like a plastic milk crate or a short storage bin or something like that?

Could you put something under the small one like a plastic milk crate or a short storage bin or something like that?

This is the best way. Some old books or anything laying around the house. Helps keep the canopy at the same level for light distribution as well.

Using 3.5 gal buckets now. What I was thinking I might do is make another scrog above the first one. I'm working in a tight space so we see how this works. Only got 63" of height to plat with... less then that with the light in there too.

Back
Top Bottom