Scrogco - 48x3 Reflector - 2x2 Tent

Hi Sara. Yes, when I first got the light it was drawing around 81 watts, now it's drawing 74 watts. Not a huge difference, but less wattage. I'm not concerned about it right now. I will check it again when I'm able to borrow the killAwatt again. If it changes I will let you know and we can figure something out from there. Thanks for stopping by to help!

Thanks Tabor, I wrote everything down from the last test, and when I am able, I will check and compare the numbers. Like I said to Sara, I'm not worried right now, 7 watts isn't much. You are right though, it could be my lines, but I will know for sure next time I borrow the meter. I do wish I wrote everything down the first time, then I wouldn't have to make assumptions.... and possibly false statements.

Hi Guambomb80,

I am Simon from SCRoGCo. We sincerely thank you for doing a review on this product ‘’SCRoGCo kit’’ allowing more people to understand the difference between conventional SCROG system and individual SCROG.

Sorry for the stealth shipping, I’ll keep in mind to cover with photo of naked girl next time. LOL

Very nice blue dream you got, healthy girl. I am having root rot problem, I think it’s because I’ve been using the same soil for the past 10 years. With the high cost of weed today it’s not a bad idea to increase yield.

I don’t adjust screen height when using SCRoGCo kit, I intertwine plant’s branches with the screen so they end up growing as one. That way, I was able to lift up the whole plant with root and the SCROG kit as one piece. Maybe you can try this method for easier flashing.

We are working on the 2 x 2 SCROG kit, many people may think it’s cheaper to build one them self, but to construct one the same quality as ours might be a bit difficult, as you can see from the unit we sent you, it’s well build. We mass-produce to cut down cost and NO EXPENSIVE MIDDLE MAN. Middle man cause inflation cause they are just too greedy.

I started SCRoGCo Inc, in 2015. and I have more ideas and new products to contribute to the cannabis industries, because I just love to GROW and SMOKE, especially smoke. We build good quality product with low profit margin trying to get more supporter to SCRoGCo Inc. For me, I just love it when people like what I build.

By the way we use stainless steel cap screw so you don’t need to worry about rust.
On the new 2 x 2 we are going make more improvement from the first one.

Thanks again.
Best Regards.
Simon

Just a quick pic update of the Blue Dream in the Scrogco screen!
Buds starting to look like little cotton balls. Going to hit it with Kabloom 0-52-34 tonight. Another update in a couple days.

Screenshot_2015-08-06-17-25-55.png

Thanks Tabor!
I guess, I don't count days anymore just weeks. :) I believe start of week 4 so you are pretty close if not dead on.

They do look really even from the top huh...haha
They aren't that even when looking at them from the side.
Yeah, it happened here too, been moving branches everywhere to keep as even as I can. I really messed it up though when I took the screen off and replaced it. I think I broke like 8 tops and 3 whole branches, and getting everything as close as before was a major pain in my A$$... and my back.

So, I got a question... Two actually.

1) Is it better to just tuck the Tops under the screen, or to weave the branches as by grow? I haven't tried weaving over and under the screen before but it seems like that would be the ultimate way to make the canopy even. But also, I'd have to think about harvesting. Is the weaving going to affect harvesting (i.e. make it more difficult to cut around the screen)?

2) This isn't really a question but more of a statement... Taking off the screen and replacing it is dangerous [to your colas] (not your coke) but what I did was hold the screen and move it down slowly while my wife placed all the tops in their respective grids. I had zero damage to the plant but it was a pain in the butt nonetheless. I'd never remove it again.

If I was you when you broke the tops, I might of shed a tear... Err I mean punch a wall! :Namaste:

1- Usually people just tuck them under and keep moving them as the plant grows/stretches. Simon was saying to weave through this screen. I guess weaving would make it a little more difficult to harves, but I would just remove the tops above the screen, and let the bottom buds grow a bit while I wait for the tops to dry. I'm pretty sure that's what I am going to do now anyway.

2-good idea, but my wife is out of country for a few more months and she isn't able to help with anything cannabis related anyway.

I wanted to hit something for sure, but couldn't
GB80

Back
Top Bottom