Scrogdawg Does 3 Strains Under 800 Watts - Could Be A Trainwreck

I've been out of the loop for the last number of days. I have a couple of things to update.

- The Mack is chugging along at day 83 of flower and still doesn't want to show signs of finishing up yet.

- The two Strawberry Kush F5 seeds from 420 both germinated, were put into small clay pots and are about three inches tall now.

- The two Purple Kush seeds from Dutch Seed Shops did not germinate. Nor did the other eight Purple Kush seeds I dropped a couple days later. Steer clear of those fucktards. They can stick their seeds up their ass. They call themselves Dutch Seed Shops but the seeds which took two months to get here were post marked from Bulgaria.

- Dropped two more Strawberry Kush F5 seeds into a cup of water this morning. Need four in total to make a run in the tent.

I'll get some pictures and put them up a little later today.

SD you getting excited? Is there any bleaching at the top? Seeing that and thinking about 4 in there has me scared.

JM there is bleaching on the tops of every branch in the tent. Just can't be avoided, every branch in there has been super cropped twice during veg and flower. If I stood them straight up they'd be about a foot above the lights. These stretched about 300%. I'd think you'd have some reason for concern, I know I'll be rethinking how to grow pure sativas in the future.

heya dawgy,, cheers to ya friend,,

wow, i must say agin,, wow,, that mack is so impressive,, i tell ya, the mack, for me, produces near twice as much as any other plant i grow,, i dunno,, just does,, and i sure aint complainin,, no way

by the way,, one more point about them there macks, and i saw you mention it there,, how it does not show any signs of slowing down,, well, it won't, show signs of slowing down that is,, it will just keep chuggin along, producing new pistols and such, ad nauseum , or forever or whatever.

only way to tell doneness is to check the trichomes, or so i have found. and weaseley told me the same thing about these things long time ago, and he was dead on the money

any signs of male flowers yet?? i am growing out a new mack from seed thinking the one i have been cloning for a while now might just be a hermie phenome or similar

i am messing up words big time today friend,, haha

i am watching for the harvest real soon dawgy,, very excited for you,, this mack still my fav plant, by a fair bit,, indeed

cheers friend,,

by the way,, one more point about them there macks, and i saw you mention it there,, how it does not show any signs of slowing down,, well, it won't, show signs of slowing down that is,, it will just keep chuggin along, producing new pistols and such, ad nauseum , or forever or whatever.

only way to tell doneness is to check the trichomes, or so i have found. and weaseley told me the same thing about these things long time ago, and he was dead on the money

Sound advise for sure my friend, and I'll heed it so. I'll giv'em a check today and if they look cloudyish I'll start to flush accordingly. I was going by your 93 dayflower time line and couldn't figure why they just keep on keepin on.

Thanks a whole bunch.

Sooooo, heres some pictures from today.
The White Widow clone I uppotted and put outside a couple weeks ago.
MG_0116.jpg

The four Mack clones and the two new Strawberry Kush F5 sprouts.
MG_01301.jpg

The never ending Mack on day 83 that I can't wait to get my hands on.
MG_0118.jpg

And finally a tighter picture of the Mack just cuz I liked the picture.
MG_0123.jpg

That Mack is impressive Dawg, your going to have your hands full cutting her!:thumb:

I hope my favorite Widow gal gives me at least 1/2 of what yours did, its kind of tough to tell because getting a look on what is going on under the scrog and in the middle of the plant is tough because of its location...mainly by feel only!:laughtwo:

To bad you got bum seeds with the PK, Hope the company makes it right by you...the little sample budlet I snipped a week or so ago from my PK was very enjoyable...the Widow sample will get its chance tomorrow while watching the eclipse...I have a front row seat on my deck reserved!:bongrip:

Your clones are looking good, the outdoor Widow looks like she is happy...time to do it all over again!

One last kick at the cat for the Purple Kush. Dropped the last 11 seeds into water this morning hoping to get 2 to pop. So far I'm 0 for 10. I have 4 Strawberry Kush that have germinated so I'm not really in a bind to fill the RDWC for the next go around but would really like a couple of Purple Kush in there. If they don't perform I'll order Purple Kush again from a more reputable seed company.
MG_0140.jpg

JM's picking on me. He's being a bully. Make him stop PW.:geek:

We'll see how fucking hard he's laughing when he has 4 Kilimanjaro's ripping the roof seams out of his tent.

Back
Top Bottom