Scrogdawg Does 3 Strains Under 800 Watts - Could Be A Trainwreck

The Mack hasn't changed any. Day 90 of flower tomorrow and shes still growing. That pig could finish at Christmas it seems.

The White Widow clone that I potted and put out on the deck on August 7th lifted her skirt today to show off her lady parts. Not any kind of a surprise but I cut this clone exactly 100 days ago. Now if its consistent with her mother there should be 11 days till first pistils then 71 days to flower. That should about put her ready to harvest on November 16th. We may have to cancel winter this year. Fuck me gently, I've never tried to finish a plant in a foot of snow.
MG_0154.jpg

MG_0164.jpg

4 days ago I cut one of the lower branches that had some amber trichomes off the Mack which is a "Mama Thai x Thai Stick" full blown sativa. It still needs a few days of drying before its ready to be jarred but according to Youtube it was just the right dry to make an actual Thai Stick. I had previously bought some small bamboo stakes and hemp twine so with coffee and cigarettes in hand I gave it a whirl this morning. Making a few of these has been in the back of my mind since I first saw nivek growing this plant. I think eventually I'll make up about a dozen of these and pass them out to friends. I personally haven't seen an actual Thai Stick in twenty five years or better so I thought it'd be a cool thing to do.
This one weighed out at 4 grams.
MG_0178.jpg

That is neat SD. Did ya sample any yet?

I cut out a small nug a couple of weeks ago and filled a cone. That taster was immature, dried in the microwave and had not been flushed or cured at all. It was sweet smelling and tasting. A real head high, little to no body buzz. Its going to be real good smoke when its mature, flushed and properly cured, I'm gonna like it.

That brings back a lot of memories. .

Sure does PW. To be able to do it with a real Thai strain is a bonus too. I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't a Thai strain.

Was you going to cob any?

I forgot all about cobbing. I'm not sure anything that starts with " you smoke a bit, then you pass out for 15 minutes, and then you wake up and your just fucked for hours "...well I'm just not sure thats for me .lol. Now, had you asked me that when I was eighteen...........

A week later and still growing on day 98 of flower. Going to start to flush tomorrow and cut in 1 week, that'll be 14 weeks in flower.

The biggest bud on this thing is laying sideways in the back of the tent in a tangled fucking mess. Its the size of a large cantelope or honey dew melon. You can call bullshit if you want but I'll have pictures of it posted in a week.

A week later and still growing on day 98 of flower. Going to start to flush tomorrow and cut in 1 week, that'll be 14 weeks in flower.

The biggest bud on this thing is laying sideways in the back of the tent in a tangled fucking mess. Its the size of a large cantelope or honey dew melon. You can call bullshit if you want but I'll have pictures of it posted in a week.
Bullshit.

100 days of bloom!! :laugh: that's so cool! I'll grow my own creepy sativa one day! :)

Back
Top Bottom