Scrogdawg Does 3 Strains Under 800 Watts - Could Be A Trainwreck

Got my res change done yesterday. I'm now flushing the Mack. I'll let it flush for 5-7 days and then harvest. I've cut 3 small branches off of it at different times over the last couple of weeks and dried it. So far I have 41 grams dry.

Hello scrogdawg. Thought I'd say hello. Deleted the app off my phone for a few months in case my x snitched me out. Anyways. All is good. Should be starting a grow in October. Will talk to you soon.

Got my res change done yesterday. I'm now flushing the Mack. I'll let it flush for 5-7 days and then harvest. I've cut 3 small branches off of it at different times over the last couple of weeks and dried it. So far I have 41 grams dry.

Nothing wrong with giving her extra time Dawg, a couple of mine are almost into week 13, one gets it this weekend and the Widow which is supposed to be a 8 week flower child should see week 14...you are going to have a lot of fun trimming on her!:thumb:

Hello scrogdawg. Thought I'd say hello. Deleted the app off my phone for a few months in case my x snitched me out. Anyways. All is good. Should be starting a grow in October. Will talk to you soon.

Glad things worked out for you and glad your back. Looking forward to your next grow. Make sure you let me know.

Nothing wrong with giving her extra time Dawg, a couple of mine are almost into week 13, one gets it this weekend and the Widow which is supposed to be a 8 week flower child should see week 14...you are going to have a lot of fun trimming on her!:thumb:

Thanks OTM, trimming that one will be an all day job. The shitty part of a 14 week flower is the journal gets pretty stale the last month, waiting on one plant. I'm looking forward to retiring this journal and starting a new one with the Strawberry Kush.

I have no idea what this Mack will weigh out dry, but for sure its the biggest plant for me so far.

Glad things worked out for you and glad your back. Looking forward to your next grow. Make sure you let me know.

Thanks OTM, trimming that one will be an all day job. The shitty part of a 14 week flower is the journal gets pretty stale the last month, waiting on one plant. I'm looking forward to retiring this journal and starting a new one with the Strawberry Kush.

I have no idea what this Mack will weigh out dry, but for sure its the biggest plant for me so far.
Yeah man I'm missing my scrogdawg updates... .

Just start the strawbs now and multitask!

Yeah man I'm missing my scrogdawg updates... .

Just start the strawbs now and multitask!

The SK is up and getting ready for the RDWC.
MG_0662.jpg

Here's some smaller twigs that came of the Mack a few days ago.
MG_0661.jpg

4 days ago I cut one of the lower branches that had some amber trichomes off the Mack which is a "Mama Thai x Thai Stick" full blown sativa. It still needs a few days of drying before its ready to be jarred but according to Youtube it was just the right dry to make an actual Thai Stick. I had previously bought some small bamboo stakes and hemp twine so with coffee and cigarettes in hand I gave it a whirl this morning. Making a few of these has been in the back of my mind since I first saw nivek growing this plant. I think eventually I'll make up about a dozen of these and pass them out to friends. I personally haven't seen an actual Thai Stick in twenty five years or better so I thought it'd be a cool thing to do.
This one weighed out at 4 grams.
MG_0178.jpg

I came here cause i thought this was a picture of a kebab amd it made me hungry... guess ill hang around now and have a look/see... great marketing move! .

I came here cause i thought this was a picture of a kebab amd it made me hungry... guess ill hang around now and have a look/see... great marketing move! .

Welcome AussieBlueTHC. Not much left to see in this journal, maybe a couple of harvest pictures and a dry weight report. I'll hopefully get a new journal up soon, hope you'll hang out in it for a bit and have some fun with Tunkers and I.

Have you got a link to your journal so I can check it out?

Bout half done. This turned into a job. I'd rather have baby's than trim this thing. On average these are coming out at about 35 inches long. The big cola is still in there somewhere, haven't got to it yet.
MG_06751.jpg

MG_0677.jpg

Crikey ! I haven't seen a Thai Stick in about 25 years too. Very fond memories of them (vague memories !) they had a wonderful aroma and a crazy giggly high. We had a summer of Thai Stick, then it never surfaced again. I was always sad when a good source of smoke dried up. We had some crazy black Afghani Hash for a while, it was beautiful, I only saw it again in Amsterdam. Keep us updated on how the sticks work out, its an interesting way to cure weed.

Heres the one I've been talking about. Thats a 1 gallon jug beside it for comparison. Friggin thing is huge, at least by my standards. Thats a wrap for tonight, still have about a third of the Mack left to do in the morning.
MG_06821.jpg

MG_0687.jpg

MG_0686.jpg

Back
Top Bottom