Scrogdawg Does 3 Strains Under 800 Watts - Could Be A Trainwreck

Finally got it finished. All hanging to dry. Got a large bowl full of popcorn buds and a bag full of trimmings for some bubble hash. I'll get a dry weight in 6-7 days once its ready to jar.
MG_07161.jpg

MG_07191.jpg

For this grow I bought a 5'x5'x6'5" Mars Hydro tent and from a design developed by Saibot I built a fairly elaborate 4 bucket RDWC system with an external reservoir using ¾" inlet (pump) and 1.5" return (drain) lines. Saibots manifold design has several failsafe's built in to eliminate almost every chance of flooding the tent or reservoir in the event of a power or mechanical pump failure while maintaining a minimum safe water level in the buckets. All the electrical and monitoring devices were mounted to an external panel outside the tent as well. The exhaust fan will be routed outside the house.

Just need to put up the ventilation system and hydro test for leaks. Should be able to move the plants in tomorrow.
MG_95001.jpg

MG_95801.jpg

MG_9589.jpg

MG_9592.jpg

MG_9595.jpg

MG_95971.jpg

Love the RDWC ITS beautiful set up

So what are your plans for next run mate?

Got the tent all shined up and ready to go again. I have 4 Strawberry Kush F5 plants just about ready to go into the RDWC. I'll start a new journal tonight or tomorrow.

The Mack will hang for 1 more day and then a final weight and into jars for curing.
MG_0739.jpg

Strawberry Kush F5
MG_07401.jpg

MG_0741.jpg

I'm pumped for your next run! All you guys doing recirculating. I need to school myself on how rdwc works in regards to the nutrients being used up. Do you just top up with 25%nute mix like when you top off a reservoir in dwc?

I'm pumped for your next run! All you guys doing recirculating. I need to school myself on how rdwc works in regards to the nutrients being used up. Do you just top up with 25%nute mix like when you top off a reservoir in dwc?

Once I get to max nutrients say 1.4 EC and the system is dialed in, I mix my top up water to 1.4 as well and just keep adding as needed. I only do res changes about every 20-25 days.

Trimmed, dried and ready to be jarred. I had to weigh and tare the foil trays twice to make sure I hadn't made a mistake. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. lol.

Final dry weight was 662 grams. (23.6 ounces or 1.48 pounds)
MG_0751.jpg

MG_0759.jpg

The biggest cola weighed out dry at 2.46 oz.
MG_06861.jpg

Back
Top Bottom