Scrogdawgs 4 X GG#4 In RDWC Under Timber 480SAMS LED

Yo Dawg, i think you’ve seen these emerson boards, but just in case:
D34D560E-6250-45E6-9091-BB289A7A5CF7.jpeg

4AA48F6C-E6CB-489B-A957-CD1C606E9E0D.jpeg

I always over do it, so you may only need 1...or 4! Lol

if interested ask hlg or rapidled.
How much do those cost?

Nice update SD! Im curious what you typically or expect to harvest with your scrogs. Im finally getting to the point that I’m able to grow enough to keep myself in supply. For my first year or so I had to go to dispensaries when I ran out.
I vape almost exclusively these days but when I was ripping the bong and rolling it seemed to go fast fast fast!

Nice update SD! Im curious what you typically or expect to harvest with your scrogs.

Thanks Archi.

Previously, I typically yielded 1.4 to 1.6 lbs of dried bud from 4 plants using two 400watt MH/HPS lights over a 3 foot square growing area.

With the current grow I'm not sure what to expect as I've changed to LED lights and the GG#4 isn't advertised as a big yielder. My guess, just looking, is 1 lb+.

Hot Damn! That’s incredible to my mind man. I’m glad my love affair with autoflowers is basically behind me. Photos just give so much more flexibility.
Keep doing it SD!

Hey friends, I've never mentioned this before, but I really need your advice.

I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs, the phone rings, I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with "the girls" a lot recently, although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them." I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

Around midnight, I hid next to the garage behind a 6 foot Stankberry I have growing there so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with "the girls". When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, and she took her pantyhose out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment, crouching behind the Stankberry, that I noticed some yellow blotches on the lower fan leaves, right where the buds are starting to form.

Is this something I can fix myself, or should I chop it down and start another one?

Damn man. I hesitated to “like” your post which was really a mental struggle for me. I’m almost as bad with that like button as Shed :passitleft:

Everything happens for a reason SD. You got fam here that’ll be here for you no matter what’s going down. Get one of those mini dash cams and record where she’s going lol

Definitely cut a clone off her, cut her down and train the new cloned wife better!

Had a look through the microscope for the first time on the GG#4's. I'm going to do a res change tomorrow and switch to late flower nutes. They'll get about 10 days of that then we'll see what things look like.

First 2 pictures are sugar leaf and the last 2 are calyx.

Back
Top Bottom