Scrogdawgs 4 X GG#4 In RDWC Under Timber 480SAMS LED

You're going to get such great results with the new lights, Scrog. They're going to rock in your setup.

I bumped the lights a couple days ago. Giving them 1000 ppfd over 2/3 of the scrog and getting 600-700 in the corners.

I so curious with the detail you had in the past to see the difference the lights make for you.

OrGro its more likely he will have a small pine forest, he is an over achiever.

I so curious with the detail you had in the past to see the difference the lights make for you.

OrGro its more likely he will have a small pine forest, he is an over achiever.

Oh i know it, but when the time comes he will know how friggin hard they get under qbs at that intensity level.

It’s almost as big of a shock as the clear white brightness of the lights @ 1000ppfd.

@buzz62 posted a lux meter reading from his lights and it made me curious...

I took both reading from the same place, half way between centre and the edge of the scrog net. These Quantum boards are friggin beasts.

@buzz62 posted a lux meter reading from his lights and it made me curious...

I took both reading from the same place, half way between centre and the edge of the scrog net. These Quantum boards are friggin beasts.
Thats lots of light! How far away from the light did you take the reading? In my all LED tent and the HPS/LED room I am getting about 20,000 Lux at 20 inches from the lamps near centre. More would be nice, but I've been informed my budget for lights this year has been exceeded!

So is that Timber Light still available? I went to the Timber web site and all they have are cobs?

Worth checkin with them, i bot two 48sams (4x288 per unit) for my 4x4 late summer, he had ~300 qb288s when they took them off website.

He was selling them for less than comparable hlg550s.

Just finished a 95day flower run on 4 sativa plants, final dry wts tomorrow, but over 3.5lbs, dry...i was running supplemental reds and co2 as well.

If dan is out of these lights, check out the hlg 96elites on hlg site, with built in supplemental reds (flower), great blue peak (veg) (super easy diy: like 15-20 minutes/ bd assembly, with a wire cutter/crimper and small screw driver). Four in a 4x4 running at 200-240w each give even 1000 ppfd across 4x4; six at 120-160w each give same.

Just search on grasscity for threads started by me on 48sams and 96s for details.

I’ll be doing a 4x4 side-by-side 288 vs 96 flowering smackdown, expect similar results as current grow.

Sorry dawg, the lights are too good to not mention...back to my corner...

Worth checkin with them, i bot two 48sams (4x288 per unit) for my 4x4 late summer, he had ~300 qb288s when they took them off website.

Thanks OrGro, I am actually quite happy with my Cobs and an 600HPS, I was really looking for the listed price just for curiousity, and as everyone has such a great opinion of them, I was a little surprised to see they weren't still selling them.

And thats really great production, do you have a journal? I currently have one sativa, "Karolyn" from Spectrum that may be cabaple of a pound, its starting its third week of flower tomorrow and is covering an area of 10 sq feet or so. Check out my journal if you want to see it, as I don't want to hijack Scrogdawgs thread with my pix!

You guys can put whatever ya like in this thread anytime, its all good info.

Cleaned up bigtime under the nets today and finished the scrogging, its full and spaced out about as good as its gonna get. I'm 14 days post flip and the stretch started about 4 days ago, I'll let them go vertical now. I'll throw up a few pictures tomorrow.

You guys can put whatever ya like in this thread anytime, its all good info.

Cleaned up bigtime under the nets today and finished the scrogging, its full and spaced out about as good as its gonna get. I'm 14 days post flip and the stretch started about 4 days ago, I'll let them go vertical now. I'll throw up a few pictures tomorrow.

Thanks dawg, just gotta post these:

Final wts for current grow

17C02566-4575-4D71-881B-E3212D921AAE.jpeg

C85AB52E-F6EA-420A-8EEB-5EA476C5EED2.jpeg

EDE11B85-E735-4CEF-A35F-B40E76A7C510.jpeg

277D5F32-D070-4C6C-BD0B-D7726ED43A17.jpeg

839984F7-9B85-4DB4-8204-26766EE83868.jpeg

Thanks @TimberGrowLights!

Back
Top Bottom