Scrogdawgs 4 X GG#4 In RDWC Under Timber 480SAMS LED

Metric-shit-ton!

By way of a google search it appears that the accepted average weight of shit is 1gr/cm3. Therefore a Metric-shit-ton would weigh 1000kg and occupy 1cubic meter at "Standard Temperature and Pressure".

I'll go out on a limb and suggest that the "accepted average weight" as described by Google is comprised of the average between floaters and sinkers.

Hope that clears it up cuz I know that @Grandpa Tokin was just tryin to fuck with our heads.

:adore::adore: That is a right proper write up on the lights :thumb:. My guess is the HPS sales are now falling. I never grew under anything else so have no comparison at all. With just a little selective defol it seems there is deep penetration. You put everything I felt about them into words.

Day 48 of flower.

According to my calendar its 5 days till flush. I'll check trichomes in a couple of days and see what they read. Noticing the second burst in the buds today so thats pretty cool.

Not sure if I should have done it, but I picked almost all of the big fan leaves off today. Theres an awful lot of bud deep in the canopy I wanted to get light on. Still have lots of leaf in there but all the big fans are gone. Anybody have some thoughts on doing this or not, please???

jan14 a.jpg
jan14 b.jpg
jan14 c.jpg
jan14 d.jpg
jan14 e.jpg
jan14 f.jpg
jan14 g.jpg

Day 48 of flower.

According to my calendar its 5 days till flush. I'll check trichomes in a couple of days and see what they read. Noticing the second burst in the buds today so thats pretty cool.

Not sure if I should have done it, but I picked almost all of the big fan leaves off today. Theres an awful lot of bud deep in the canopy I wanted to get light on. Still have lots of leaf in there but all the big fans are gone. Anybody have some thoughts on doing this or not, please???

jan14 a.jpg
jan14 b.jpg
jan14 c.jpg
jan14 d.jpg
jan14 e.jpg
jan14 f.jpg
jan14 g.jpg

:goodjob: :Namaste:

I would even take a little more just for the ease of mind with Mold/Bud Rot Issues. Not that you will need it
but still looks tight in there

Hey friends, I've never mentioned this before, but I really need your advice.

I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs, the phone rings, I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with "the girls" a lot recently, although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them." I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

Around midnight, I hid next to the garage behind a 6 foot Stankberry I have growing there so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with "the girls". When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, and she took her pantyhose out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment, crouching behind the Stankberry, that I noticed some yellow blotches on the lower fan leaves, right where the buds are starting to form.

Is this something I can fix myself, or should I chop it down and start another one?

Pure class!! I can’t stop laughing. Plants are on point SD.

Still have lots of leaf in there but all the big fans are gone. Anybody have some thoughts on doing this or not, please???

All those silly biology classes lead me to believe photosynthesis is pretty important for plants and flower development. I personally don’t cut leaves in flower that don’t absolutely need it for airflow or are blocking light from other leaves. I’ve read about people defoiling then boosting the sugar in their nutes to compensate for the lack of energy production, and although it seemed to make sense it was a sales pitch for their very very expensive nutes so I never followed through.

:passitleft:

Man, very clean setup. Looks very professional. If I had the room I’d go RDWC Scrog as well but I’m not blessed with the space. Nice switch to led. Those plants seem to be loving it.

Figured I’d throw my cob build in here as their seems to be some led aficionados in here.

096D46C9-2742-43B7-A94E-4E9BD01F4941.jpeg

Sure wish I had all the tech gizmos you had to check on ppfd and such, but I’m just glad to know they’re growing my plants haha. They’re growing well in my own (inexperienced) opinion lol

As far as fan leaf defol, everybody has their own opinion/strategy. I’ve seen people take very little, and seen people chop them up heavily. They both end up yielding bud, not sure which route is better. Guess it’s up to personal preference/experience.

Anyways just wanted to throw my hat in the ring and say hello. Mighty fine job you’re doing.

i am absolutely a defol fella,, especially near the end of flower,,

great article i read recently in 'maximum yield',, (gonna get edited out),, about defol,, and the benefits,, including the obvious light penetration and increased air flow,, both just as important if not more, than fan leaves.

always a tradeoff,, never black and white

simply stunning work dawger,, well done

peace and karma sent,,

Back
Top Bottom