Scrogdawgs 4 X GG#4 In RDWC Under Timber 480SAMS LED

Damn SD looks great. You manage to get everything thing so densely packed, any observations on whether that causes you too be more careful about mold? You clearly have no issues with that, but I wonder if you have any special things you do. Have a great one!

Thought I'd get a little jump on the harvest and started this morning. I cut a couple of branches and after looking at them I could see that below about 8" into the canopy the bud was still a little immature. I wound up just taking roughly the top 8" off the canopy and lowering my lights. Looks like I'll have to check daily over the next week and cut and trim only whats ready each day. Gonna have to dry it all separately to stay consistent but that won't be a problem. I'm pretty excited about this particular harvest, but I don't want to be jarring up any immature buds in a week.
I'll say for sure that this GG#4 is by far the stickiest gooyist weed I've ever worked with, and the trim is going to net a pile of hash.

I got 4 containers like this trimmed up today.

This is what it looks like after the first haircut and the lights lowered.

Thanks Archi. Mold was never going to be an issue with this grow. Its so dry this winter I could hardly average 40% RH in the tent. I didn't do anything special at all.

That is one great thing about winter growing! That and temps are more manageable for HOS guys eh?
Except grow some dank! :bravo:
What GT said!

I can't put an actual scent to the smell, but its quite pleasant and floods the whole house instantly when I open the tent.
The smell and goop are completely foreign to anything I've grown before.

Another week is fine with me if thats what it takes GT. I want to give it every chance to be the weed you've always said it is. White Widow has always been my go to smoke but I'm really pulling for the GG#4. If it doesn't pan out I'll just blame you.

...But I’d hit your WW all day.

Someday soon we'll have to make that happen, whether its up here all jacked up on the WW or down there on the GG#4.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom