Scrogdawgs 4 X GG#4 In RDWC Under Timber 480SAMS LED

Hey SD I am just getting caught up over here on a cold ass day. F$&@ nice job on the crop always absolutely awesome. Thank you for posting all the info on the new light very detailed and informative as I am just warming up to my new HLG550 v2 and am along long time HID user. I love the break downs of every aspect of the light. I have a not so scientific evaluation going on over here. My HLG is parked beside my sun system 1000 w hps over my new 8 bucket 150L RDWC system in a 10 by 7 foot space. I must say so far the HLG is growing a much mor robust plant at half the power.Anyways great brake down of your grow. Thanks and @Guy Cavallero says hi. We were talking about you the other day when he ran out of z7. He has now sourced out Z9 close to his house. Play safe and I love the car in the background of that pic.Nice cone and a sweet ride enjoy

Was that an invite lol. Hey Gents.....good to be back. I'll get caught up tonight as best as possible.

A bit of an update on what I have going on.

I germinated a Bubblegum Auto a couple weeks and put it in a rockwool pellet. Today there were roots starting to protrude out the sides of the rockwool cube so I planted it into a single bucket dwc and set the MH light @ 200ppfd. I've never grown an auto before so we'll see how it makes out.
feb1 a.jpg

feb1 b.jpg

I started trimming the GG#4 last Saturday but once I'd taken the top branches off the underside looked a little immature so I left it for another week. Its just way to dense in there, I never should have let it get like that. It looks good under the microscope now so I'll finish it up this weekend. I got 4.5 ounces dry off the first cut.
feb1 d.jpg

I have to finish the GG#4 and get everything cleaned up because the Banana Kush clones are ready for the rdwc. These have been 15 days in the cloner since they were cut from the mother.
feb1 c.jpg

If I get time today I'll start another journal for the Banana Kush and run the Bubblegum Auto in with it.

Got everything cut, trimmed and drying on the weekend. Cleaned up the tent last night and started my new Banana Kush grow this morning.

I'll post a dry weight in a week when I jar all the Gorilla Glue #4 up.

If ya feel like it, drop in on my new journal for the Banana Kush and the Bubblegum Auto grow.
Heres the link.

Scrogdawg's Banana Kush Feminised, in RDWC under QB288 LED's.

Jarred up 494 grams of GG#4 this morning.
1.1 pounds
17.6 ounces

It smokes nice in a cone. Has a distinct diesel fuel taste with a slight bit of cottonmouth after smoking. Even dried its still very sticky. One of the highest THC strains I've ever smoked.

I got 1.18 gr/watt using the QB boards. I'd say they were a huge success.

feb7 a.jpg

Which of the two would you think is the bigger yielding under similar conditions...WW or the GG#4 ?

White Widow is by far the better yielding.

Do you have a link for those lights? I may have a need for some more very soon?

I got mine from Timber Lighting who doesn't sell them any more. HLG supplied Timber with the boards.

Congrats on the awesome harvest Scrog! I gotta say, visually yours and mine look a lot alike. Maybe when I get around to it I'll take a pic or two of the buds so we can compare. Maybe I had a different pheno on my first run, and you got the same pheno I had on my 2nd run. My guess is that we got a more Chem pheno.

Mine's a little over a month into its cure now, and it's really nice; strong but mellow high, no anxiety whatsoever. I'd describe the taste a lot like you did.

I'll go get subbed up to the Banana Kush grow, I've never tried it but I've heard it's good.

Just couldn't help but add one last bit of information about this GG#4 grow.

@Grandpa Tokin said it best, and theres some truth to it.
Grandpa Tokin ... " This stuff is not for the weak-tit individual. My shit will slap you into next Tuesday...Fact!

Back
Top Bottom