420 Magazine Background

Scrogdawgs 400W RDWC White Widow Fem Scrog Grow

Scrogdawg

Well, bagged and tagged. I'm pretty happy with the results for my first grow.
Dry weight was 331 grams, 11.8 ounces.
Shrinkage was 77.8%.
1.2 gr/watt.

Saibot

I'm happy for ya, Scrogdawg. That's a great yield and you killed it all the way through the grow, from LST to scrog to double scrog, past all of the potential problems, and made it to a successful harvest of some killer looking bud. Ya dun good, son.

Edit: And you did it under the stairs without a reflective grow tent!

Scrogdawg

Thanks Saibot. It was a good learn, I enjoyed the grow a bunch. Should have the new and improved up and running by the end of the weekend. Everything is here, just need to get it put together.

Scrogdawg

Scrogdawg

Thanks everyone for joining in this first ride with me. Made some good friends and learned a ton, this site is a great resource with some great people. I'm just setting up a brand new RDWC 4 bucket system and I'm coming out from under the stairs. Should have it up and running by tomorrow. I hope you'll all tag along on the next journal as well, it'll be started in the next couple of days.

Thanks to everyone who lent a hand to make my first grow a success.

.......THE END.......

Teddy Edwards

Administrator
420 Staff
Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Mosspb

I smoked some of it yesterday and after about 10 minutes was thinking it had a ways to go, then spent the next hour not knowing if my asshole had been punched, bored or picked out by the crows. If that little teaser of a bud is any indication, this is going to be a very potent harvest.
Just reading through your old journal, and stumbled across this gem. Probably the best line I have ever read...

Top Bottom