Scrogdawgs 400W RDWC White Widow Fem Scrog Grow

the plants look fabulous,, amazing the dif in the soil plant,, the others look like they be on steroids,, they look stretched out,, even the colour looks stretched out,,

so, not often i have read about ph drifting downward,, i spose you have the required fix for that in the medicine cabinet somewhere

i thot about doing a rdwc,, but it's just too many letters

cheers friend,, ha

Yea that soil plant in gunna get drowned out.

I have a northern lights i call
"the runt"
Very short and bushy phenotype

Now that the other 2 are stretched out it just gets bullied into the corner lol

Its amazing seeing the difference between soil and hydro!
Cant wait to get back into it

If this keeps up I'll be flipping in 4 or 5 days. Not the 2 weeks I thought yesterday. Theres a lot of good looking secondary branches that are screaming for light just below the screen. Did some tucking and a little trimming to accommodate them. The 2 plants are drinking almost a half a gallon of water a day now.
Two days ago.
MG_8990.jpg

This morning
MG_89921.jpg

MG_8993.jpg

Your plants are soo green an lush obviously very healthy plants good job!

Thanks for saying so. I didn't invent this wheel, just followed good direction from those with much more growing experience. My healthy plants are more of a testament to this site and the knowledgeable people here who take the time to help out us new growers. I'm very thankful for that help.

Thanks for saying so. I didn't invent this wheel, just followed good direction from those with much more growing experience. My healthy plants are more of a testament to this site and the knowledgeable people here who take the time to help out us new growers. I'm very thankful for that help.
Amen to that! well said!
I feel the same way about my garden

Tucked and trimmed a little more today and added 3L of nute water to the RDWC, those 2 are doing fine. The soil plant on the other hand took it on the chin this morning. I cut about 50% of the branches off to create a straight line and and heavily trimmed the remaining 5 branches. It's going to get one outside row in the scrog screen and will have to compete with the 2 RDWC plants to survive. I'd really like to see the difference between it and the other 2 at harvest but I've done all I can for it. I wish it well.
MG_8997.jpg

MG_9000.jpg

MG_9003.jpg

MG_9007.jpg

Ha, great trim job, I'd let ya cut my hair anytime. I was just telling my son, my substitute for the next week, I told him ,, I don't conform the room to the plant, I conform the plant to the room.. Ha, as you just did.. Great stuff,, adios amigo,

Couple of things today. I noticed that one of my grow buckets water level was flush with the bottom of the net pot and the other bucket level was about 3" below the bottom of the net pot. I managed to get my hand into the bottom of the fullest bucket and found that the roots had grow out the drain hole about 6" and were restricting the flow. I was able to easily pull them back into the bucket and out of the way and all was good again. Who'da thunk it?

Secondly, I introduced z7 to my last reservoir change at 1ml of part 1 and 1ml of part 2 per gallon of water. The roots were OK looking but always had a brownish stain to them. Now 6 days later it looks like somebody scrubbed them with Crest toothpaste. They are as white and healthy as can be. I never doubted that it worked but was a little skeptical when reading over and over again just how good this stuff was, like a magic potion for root health. Well, I'm sold now.

Good to hear more positives about z7. I have some coming tomorrow to try out. I love Great White and i will always use it but i was out of hydroguard and its out of stock so i figured i would give it a whirl.

Its getting near that time and I'd like to ask for the opinions of the more knowledgeable than I. This is 2 Crop King White Widows in day 59 of veg. I have done some heavy defoliage so most of whats there are potential bud sites. I'd say the screen about 70% full right now. There are many more sites just below the top layer that are coming in as well. With a quick count I get about 60 potential colas that should produce. I also posted this in the FAQ section. Here's a couple of photos. Is it time to flip?
MG_9024.jpg

MG_9014.jpg

Great journal! I have a couple CK white widows on the go now too along with a CK purple kush in a scrog, check out my journal if you like .. I am definitely less knowledgeable lol but I would flip asap if I were you... Mine are starting day 10 on 12/12, about 4 inches vertical growth since then.

Its getting near that time and I'd like to ask for the opinions of the more knowledgeable than I. This is 2 Crop King White Widows in day 59 of veg. I have done some heavy defoliage so most of whats there are potential bud sites. I'd say the screen about 70% full right now. There are many more sites just below the top layer that are coming in as well. With a quick count I get about 60 potential colas that should produce. I also posted this in the FAQ section. Here's a couple of photos. Is it time to flip?
MG_9024.jpg

MG_9014.jpg
I have been following along Scrogdawg with out saying anything. But I'll chime in here and say dam those girls are stunning

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Heya dawgy,, good dawgy, ya done good. I would think them plants will near double in size once the flip happens. What a fine job ya done there friend,, cheers

Flipped the lights off at 1900 hrs yesterday and changed out the MH for an HPS bulb. Reset the timer for 12/12 and closed the door. So its day 1 of flower. Near made myself sick working in there this morning with the HPS on, looked all over the house till I found an old pair of green lensed sun glasses. Did not see that one coming :cool:. Its a little messy looking as I was moving things around tucking things under this morning.
MG_9029.jpg

MG_9030.jpg

Flipped the lights off at 1900 hrs yesterday and changed out the MH for an HPS bulb. Reset the timer for 12/12 and closed the door. So its day 1 of flower. Near made myself sick working in there this morning with the HPS on, looked all over the house till I found an old pair of green lensed sun glasses. Did not see that one coming :cool:. Its a little messy looking as I was moving things around tucking things under this morning.
MG_9029.jpg

MG_9030.jpg
Lovin that second pic, girls are stunning

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom