Scrogdawgs 400W RDWC White Widow Fem Scrog Grow

Mui benito amigo,, beuenas trebajo, si,,

Adios

Heya rider,, Hola amigo,, we be in zihuatenejo, just a couple more days,, sure nice here,, scored some local ganja too, from a friend we met here ten years ago, near to the day,, seedy, no trimmed, smells and tastes like tobacco,, fun anyhow,,

Cheers friends,, adios

Into day 6 of flower. Did a water change this morning and increased nutes to 740 ppm. Changed the recipe slightly to accommodate the transition from veg to flower , still running PH at 5.8. The scrog is filling in nicely and I've got about 4 inches of stretch to date. Everything seems to be good so far.
Day 1 Flower.
MG_9024.jpg

Day 6 Flower.
MG_9052.jpg

MG_9055.jpg

Into day 6 of flower. Did a water change this morning and increased nutes to 740 ppm. Changed the recipe slightly to accommodate the transition from veg to flower , still running PH at 5.8. The scrog is filling in nicely and I've got about 4 inches of stretch to date. Everything seems to be good so far.
Day 1 Flower.
MG_9024.jpg

Day 6 Flower.
MG_9052.jpg

MG_9055.jpg
I absolutly love this grow, and your girl is a real stunner
Keep it up

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Three beauties, indeed,, the soily sure has a darker tinge to it,, obviously for a reason,, i wonder what that reason might be??

Near looks like the soil plant is 'compressed',, or the dwcs are De compressed, one or the other,, Funny, I have always thot that about your little garden,, i think maybe the superior growth of the water plants simply stretches out the colour a bit,, not so concentrated,,

Beautiful job so far dawgy,, good dawgy

Salude amigo,, great stuff indeed

Day 8 of flower. Built and set up the second tier of my scrog. I'll use this more for support and to space out the colas to get the best light coverage I can. It sits 9" inches above the lower screen and right now most of the tops are about 2" to 4" below the top screen. I hope I've guessed right at the 9" height, I have no idea what to expect for growth from the stretch. Any thoughts on that???
MG_9063.jpg

MG_9065.jpg

Wished I could tell you Rider. I left on Sunday afternoon and won't be home till late tomorrow. It'll be after lights out so I won't even see them till Thursday morning. My daughter says a few are poking through the second screen now.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Was out of town for four days and returned home to see my daughter had done a fine job as caretaker in my absence. Will do a water change tomorrow when the new brew warms up a few more degrees. Its coming out of the tap at 52 F in the winter months so it takes a day to warm up. I'm switching to flowering nutes and raising the ppm's about another 150ish. The plants are stretching out and preflowers are showing up now. Haven't put up a picture of the progress for a few days so I'll include one now. Day 13 of flower.
Day 8 Flower.
MG_90651.jpg

Day 13 Flower.
MG_9073.jpg

Was out of town for four days and returned home to see my daughter had done a fine job as caretaker in my absence. Will do a water change tomorrow when the new brew warms up a few more degrees. Its coming out of the tap at 52 F in the winter months so it takes a day to warm up. I'm switching to flowering nutes and raising the ppm's about another 150ish. The plants are stretching out and preflowers are showing up now. Haven't put up a picture of the progress for a few days so I'll include one now. Day 13 of flower.
Day 8 Flower.
MG_90651.jpg

Day 13 Flower.
MG_9073.jpg
Dam man those girls are just stunning. Your killing it over there.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hows the light penetration down into the first net?

It's pretty dense in there. I took out a lot of fan leaves and branches that won't make it about an hour ago but it will take a couple more runs at it to get light on all the flowers that need it. I'll have another go tomorrow. I 'm a little concerned about upsetting the plants with the amount of defol I need to do but it has to be done.

It's pretty dense in there. I took out a lot of fan leaves and branches that won't make it about an hour ago but it will take a couple more runs at it to get light on all the flowers that need it. I'll have another go tomorrow. I 'm a little concerned about upsetting the plants with the amount of defol I need to do but it has to be done.
I know the feeling!
I just had to defoil
but the budsites i unshaded definitely benefitted from the defoil.

Thought about side lighting in between the 2 nets?

Not So Rookie Anymore

I hadn't thought about side lighting. I'm about tapped out for space where I have these. This grow lives or dies by whats there now. Next grow will be much more refined after being through it once and with what I've learned from the members on this site. More space, a tent, proper ventilation, CO2 and more lights for sure.

Glad to hear the defoliation was the right thing to do, makes me feel better.

I hadn't thought about side lighting. I'm about tapped out for space where I have these. This grow lives or dies by whats there now. Next grow will be much more refined after being through it once and with what I've learned from the members on this site. More space, a tent, proper ventilation, CO2 and more lights for sure.

Glad to hear the defoliation was the right thing to do, makes me feel better.
I totally understand that lol and i think you've done a pretty damn good job with what you have to work with.

I dont have much use for side lighting because i lollipopped everything under the net
but i was thinking about adding those little led bulbs at 5000k and 9w a piece just to kinda get into some hard to reach buds otherwise lost in the screen.
I figure it couldnt hurt and it gives me something to do

Not So Rookie Anymore

That is a messa growth there dawgy,, very nicely done. I have not seen the double screen before,, curious if that,was your plan all along od did things just grow that way? Whatever the reason, quite the plants there, indeed,, cant even tell there is a third one there,, maybe you removed It?

Thirteen days in,, they gonna go nuts now,, oh boy,, gonna be good,, for sure,, well done dawgy,, treats for you, soon enuf,, Salude amigo

Back
Top Bottom