Scrogdawgs 400W RDWC White Widow Fem Scrog Grow

Did you get your RDWC completed and how's it running?

I haven't done anymore than what was in the pictures. I'm going to have the reservoir outside the tent so I can't do any more of the plumbing until its set up so I can run the pump and return lines through one of the lower vents on the tent. The tent should arrive early next week.

I haven't done anymore than what was in the pictures. I'm going to have the reservoir outside the tent so I can't do any more of the plumbing until its set up so I can run the pump and return lines through one of the lower vents on the tent. The tent should arrive early next week.
You're just like a good HBO series scrogo. This season is gonna end well but there's exciting new things coming in season 2. I'll have to keep watching...

You're just like a good HBO series scrogo. This season is gonna end well but there's exciting new things coming in season 2. I'll have to keep watching...

Speaking of which....Game of Thrones is going to be back soon. Can't wait.

Cheaper, somewhat flexible, and no glue required.
420-magazine-mobile1864533500.jpg

The other thing I realized, Dawg, is that by tipping the assembly you can control water height.

Cheaper, somewhat flexible, and no glue required.
Since consideration for cost to build has long gone out the window, I'll spend 5 times the money for PVC unions purely for aesthetics. I'm also considering hard plumbing in the air lines from the air pump to the buckets with 3/8" stainless steel tubing clamped to the PVC.

The other thing I realized, Dawg, is that by tipping the assembly you can control water height.
I agree. Unfortunately, theres about a half gallon of grey PVC cement in this thing and nothing moves anymore.

I also had a conversation with the kitchen help about COB's, it was a surprisingly calm discussion but after she pointed out some of the short comings of COB's I decided against it. For example, I was not aware that purchasing COB's increased ones chances of being stabbed in the throat with a railroad spike.
I did however order a second 400 watt MH/HPS for 2 reasons. 1) I needed to demonstrate just who wears the pants around here and 2) I believe I can survive a smaller kitchen knife wound.

There are no turn offs. They are expensive but worth every nickel spent. I just ordered a new tent, got new air and water pumps and built a whole new bucket system, I had to say whoa on the costs at some point for now. Another 400 watt was a third the price. I'll own COB's for the next go around.

Ahhh ok I hear ya on that!! I had a 3x4 cabinet and just upgraded to a 5'X7' room and that is maxing the budget..... however without the misses knowing yet I'm on my way to grab some Mammoth P to add to my nutrient line, happy birthday to me hahaha

Ahhhh I hadn't seen those.... what was your main turn off that swayed you to stay with the MH/HPS?

He was bout to get stabbed in the neck with a railroad spike ....

There are no turn offs. They are expensive but worth every nickel spent. I just ordered a new tent, got new air and water pumps and built a whole new bucket system, I had to say whoa on the costs at some point for now. Another 400 watt was a third the price. I'll own COB's for the next go around.

What made you go with 400 watt instead of 600w? Cause I found that I can buy both for same price.

Ahhh ok I hear ya on that!! I had a 3x4 cabinet and just upgraded to a 5'X7' room and that is maxing the budget..... however without the misses knowing yet I'm on my way to grab some Mammoth P to add to my nutrient line, happy birthday to me hahaha

What is this "budget" word you speak of? AHHHHH, its good to be single.

Now if you'll excuse me I must go stand on the corner with my "Need money for Weed" sign to raise more capital.

Back
Top Bottom