Scrogdawgs 400W RDWC White Widow Fem Scrog Grow

Going to sub in if kool... need to learn this Scrogg stuff. Lol fairly noob. Drop you comments only after I've read and caught up. Rep canada ✌✌✌

What made you go with 400 watt instead of 600w? Cause I found that I can buy both for same price.

I have one 400 already so I wanted to stay consistent. I'm only covering a 32"X36" scrog so this will be lots of light right out and slightly beyond the edges. One light was on the bubble for coverage at the corners.

You should have had a copy of your previous 4 months of electric services lol

And then showed her my journal!

Women dont understand spend more now to save even more later.

My ole lady still hasnt grasped the impact my cobs are already having.
She doesnt see the plant enough or care enough to notice the growth they provide.
But shes the one who pays the bills i just make sure there enough money in the account.

She wont understand why but somehow this month she has more shopping money.

Everybody wins i guess lol

Start saving now dawg! im really interested to see what you can do with this new rdwc system a tent and some cobs over a scrog?!#$%

When you ran your pvc through your buckets what did you do or use to keep that water tight?

Please, no disrespect intended, but go back and read the prior posts before you ask anymore questions. You're on this man's Grow Journal. It's a hallowed and sacred thing which should not be violated by questions who's answers are already there.

If that seems abrupt I apologize, but I just had coffee shoot outta my nose and almost choked to death laughing at the visual of Dawg being stabbed with a railroad spike.

Maybe a weekend trip to Canada is in order. I just happen to have 1200Ws of CXB3590s that I'm not using. (insert sad face)

Please, no disrespect intended, but go back and read the prior posts before you ask anymore questions. You're on this man's Grow Journal. It's a hallowed and sacred thing which should not be violated by questions who's answers are already there.

If that seems abrupt I apologize, but I just had coffee shoot outta my nose and almost choked to death laughing at the visual of Dawg being stabbed with a railroad spike.

And filling his journal with your BS rant is much more productive, why don't you take your own advice and not waste space on this mans grow journal with useless text...hopefully that wasn't to abrupt if it was I don't apologize...

Scrogdawgs I apologize if my questions bothered you. I enjoy viewing your journal/your work and look forward to your future grows..

I agree and surprised they are....I just switched them out with new ones and found my roots were clogging the houses hence making them leak

I hope they don't leak, they were a bitch to get in.

And filling his journal with your BS rant is much more productive, why don't you take your own advice and not waste space on this mans grow journal with useless text...hopefully that wasn't to abrupt if it was I don't apologize...

Scrogdawgs I apologize if my questions bothered you. I enjoy viewing your journal/your work and look forward to your future grows..

Damn. You've got a spine! I like that about you. Apologies, Mswimm26. Now I know why you have a demolition hammer!

Besides the two hydro plants, I had 1 little White Widow that I had left in soil and tucked into a corner of the scrog and kind of ignored it. Never saw a nute in its life. Anyway, I chopped it today and hung it to dry. The other two are coming down in the morning.
MG_95371.jpg

MG_95381.jpg

MG_95411.jpg

MG_95431.jpg

I like the way you think Crashdog but you may be a tad optimistic about the weight. lol. I'm not even going to make a guess at what it will be or I'll look like an asshole in a week. But for sure its like Christmas eve.

Is that a harvest moon out there? I really think so,, well done friend,, not for the soil plant,, for yer harvest tomorrow,, quite the adventure indeed. I am looking forward to reading about your day,, salude

:volcano-smiley:

Yer killin' me, Crashdog! Even as caustic as I can be I'd never insult a man's plant!
But, DAMN! When we talked about abusing our girls, Scrogdawg, I never imagined you'd take it that far. LOL

I'm going to guess 13oz (370g) from the two well-fed beauties.

Back
Top Bottom