Scrogdawg's Banana Kush Feminised, In RDWC Under QB288 LED's

Absolutely love your setup! I'm in for the show. I just got some QB's this week. Hopefully I get a frame made this weekend and get them hung

Good to see you here Dankman. I think you'll be impressed with the QB's.

Grabbing a seat for this one. The GG#4 were four killer plants :popcorn:

Thanks HG. The smoke isn't too shabby either.

:ciao: I found ya now.

Thought I was going to have to come and get ya....:laugh:

Thought I was going to have to come and get ya....:laugh:

Sometimes I get a little lost in the smoke. Or the woods, or the garage... You get the picture haha thanks for leaving me out there is fuckin cold here

Everytime I see that you have walk space around your 3*3 I kick myself in the ass for these 4*4 tents by the way.

Day 7 Veg, Banana Kush.
A quick picture update for Sunday morning. The roots are really coming in now. They're touching the water now so in a couple days I should see some growth up top starting.

feb10 a.jpg
feb10 b.jpg
feb10 c.jpg

The Bubblegum auto laid over on the clay for 2 days all wrinkled up and limp. Next day I went to pull it out and shut off the air pump and it was up again. That should just about fuck any chance of a good auto plant but we'll ride it out and see.

feb10 d.jpg

Heres the last 5 Banana Kush clones that I planted in soil. They're leaving for a new home today.

feb10 e.jpg

The last of the old stashes. Proper storage and curing sure make a big difference, there doesn't seem to be any loss in taste or potency. I'll hang these two around for special occasions, maybe try them on they're 2 year of curing anniversary.
The Strawberry Kush was jarred on January 11th, 2018.
The ThaiStick X MamaThai was jarred on September 15th, 2017.

The difference in the cured bud from my previous grow up to my latest harvest is unbelievable. You wouldn’t think it was the same strain let alone a clone of it. That Thai stick just looks plain naughty. Very nice.

Day 11 Veg. The Banana Kush are doing great. I increased the EC to 1240µS two days ago and they seem to like it. The root development is right on track. I'll give them a couple more days with the extra nutes and then increase the light to 600 µmol/m2/s.

I haven't topped any of the four plants yet. I'm tempted to try a scrog without topping at all. The last GG#4 was so thick in under the canopy that I felt I lost some good bud to the overcrowding. I'd far sooner have a little less bud that was of a higher quality.

The Bubblegum auto is at Day 14 in the dwc. It laid over on the clay for day 7 and 8 then stood back up and hasn't done anything for the past week. Piece of shit. Fuck autos.

Back
Top Bottom