Scrogdawg's Banana Kush Feminised, In RDWC Under QB288 LED's

You’re definitely the wrong person for me to ask how many autos I could fit in a 1m tent!! Lol I’ve just bought my first pack but if you’re struggling they must be shit.

I will grab a beer, vape pen and join in on this grow so I can learn from the pros! @Scrogdawg you got an awesome RDWC set up! I might do something like this on my next grow but first I have to successfully finish my first grow!

Your in good hands here Dro. SD packs 4 lbs in a 3 lb can. Ya, I don't get it either but he can do it time after time.

Looking good bud. You ever seen a grow journal with RDWC setup outside say in backyard? Look a squirrel.......

Shhhh.... I got some extra chain binders and I think I may have found an outlet.

Ya scared me. All 4 plants got topped this morning.

You ever seen a grow journal with RDWC setup outside say in backyard?

I saw an outdoor rdwc set up picture one time, but then the guy took it down, put it away, and it was never heard from again...............................Any idea who that was???

Ya scared me. All 4 plants got topped this morning.

I saw an outdoor rdwc set up picture one time, but then the guy took it down, put it away, and it was never heard from again...............................Any idea who that was???

In your set up I can only imagine the growth rate per day of a un-topped plant.

Might be why inquiring minds want to know.

Indica flavours and profiles change through the life of the cure in my experience as well. I found my licensed producer weed was unusable after that long but everything I've grown myself, and dried and cured properly, has held up in potency and developed in taste and effects.

We're so much better off growing our own - after 2 years of it, I still can't get over how much better it is.

Banana Kush, Day 14 Veg. The plants are all responding well to the topping a few days ago. Its gonna be a bitch to keep tucked and defoliated, I can already tell its going to have monster indica fan leaves.

I dissected the Bubblegum auto today.

If you would not have topped all them others the cannabis gods would not be pissed at you.

If I had to guess I think that dark area about half way up stem may have something to do with it.

Yeahhhhh ... that’s kinda wack. I didn’t even get to that stage with Autos lol. The ones I bought wouldn’t even germinate. Garbage. Everything else looks great though!! Happy growing!
Haha I had the same thing with germination of the auto's.. half of them did nothing

Day 18 veg for the 4 Banana Kush. 1.32 EC, 5.8 PH, 71 Temp, 45% RH. Getting a good growth spurt the last couple of days and they have increased they're feeding. I turned the lights up to 600 ppfd two days ago and I think thats why they've taken off. I'm going to do a res change (first one) in a couple or three days and I might up the EC to 1.6, we'll see at that time.

Back
Top Bottom