Scrogdawg's White Widow Fem Grow

Day 8 since I flipped to 12/12, seeing the odd pistil starting to come around but not enough that I'll call it day 1 of flower yet. Smashed everything under the top scrog screen again today. I really need to do a defol underneath but it'll have to wait until the stretch is in full swing. There is moisture collecting in the lower fans and I'll have to deal with it till then.

The Cheese auto is full bore into the stretch, its now 4 inches tall. May get 2 cones off of it which is double what I thought a few days ago.

Lastly, I gave a friend 5 Jock Horror Fem seeds a while back, he wanted to try and grow some plants on his farm. He called the other day and said none of the seeds germinated :hmmmm:. I'm pretty sure it wasn't the seeds fault. Sooo, I germinated 4 Sour Diesel Fem seeds that I had, potted them this morning and I'll give them to him when they are above ground.

Hey what's that little grey remote control looking doo hickey sitting on the left there?Please tell me it controls an automated scrog lift? Haha

Nice of you to give ya mate some assistance but I can't half feel as though you're doing it to rub in his face a bit lol

It still astounds me how quickly they grow in your system. Veg seems like a commercial break in your journal

Hey what's that little grey remote control looking doo hickey sitting on the left there?

Thats the remote sensor for tent humidity and temperature monitor.

You will love the HLG 550, I do.

I hope I do, :thanks: hey JM what glasses do you use when in the room with your HLG 550 ? I hear it's super bright... I already had my glasses ready to order then realised they were the ones I was buying for my other blurple light.. Since the 550 is white light would my normal every day sunnys be fine ?

Day 8 since I flipped to 12/12, seeing the odd pistil starting to come around but not enough that I'll call it day 1 of flower yet. Smashed everything under the top scrog screen again today. I really need to do a defol underneath but it'll have to wait until the stretch is in full swing. There is moisture collecting in the lower fans and I'll have to deal with it till then.

The Cheese auto is full bore into the stretch, its now 4 inches tall. May get 2 cones off of it which is double what I thought a few days ago.

Lastly, I gave a friend 5 Jock Horror Fem seeds a while back, he wanted to try and grow some plants on his farm. He called the other day and said none of the seeds germinated :hmmmm:. I'm pretty sure it wasn't the seeds fault. Sooo, I germinated 4 Sour Diesel Fem seeds that I had, potted them this morning and I'll give them to him when they are above ground.

Sorry scrogdawg how many inches you go from top of soil to bottom layer of scrog net ?

11 days since I flipped the White Widows to 12/12. The transition is about over and the stretch is now noticeable. I'm going to call tomorrow day1 of flower. Did a res change yesterday and started feeding flowering nutrients.

The Cheese auto chugging along in flower.

Although hard to see in the picture, the four Sour Diesel Fem plants have all broke the surface now. Had to coax the shell off of one and looks like theres one more that will need help too.

All 4 White Widows were topped once on day 20 of veg and they were LST'd to the outside edge of the netpots so they would come up into the 4 corners of the scrog net.

[/Q I did the same, maybe after I get a few soil grows under my belt I might try this DWC everyone's doing, your plants sure seem to love it!

I'm going to lower scrog tomorrow night after there water, then shut down light and flip, I understand the flower stretch will fill in scrog, at least I hope so.

I don't wear no glasses when in the tent. You could wear normal shades I would think. I pull the plants out in front of the tent if doing any watering or defol.

Not a great bunch happening in the tent. The White Widows have stretched about 4 inches in 4 days. All are doing well and the canopy is fairly even. Theres about 100 tops developing so it should yield reasonably well.

I spread out the Cheese Auto to get more light into the center of the plant. Shes healthy and getting flower nutes but its the smallest plant I've ever seen in flower. lol.

The 4 Sour Diesel Fem's that I've started for my friend are all doing OK. A couple of them were in doubt a couple days ago but seem to be on the right track now.

While I have time I decided to calibrate my Hygrometers. They're cheapeze from Canadian Tire and will probably never be exact but +/- 5% is fine with me. I made a solution of 1 tblspn and 1 tspn of table salt with 1.5 tspn's of tap water. Its mixed up to the consistancey of a slurpy and put into a ziplock with the hygrometers. I'll leave them for 24 hours and see what they read. In a perfect world they would all read 75%. In my case I'll pop the backs off the hygrometers tomorrow and with a small pair of pliers I can twist the whole coil with the needle to read 75% on the gauge board. Then I'll put them back in the ziplock for another day and fine tune if needed.

Back
Top Bottom