Scrogdawg's White Widow Fem Grow

Scrogdawg

White Widow has kind of become my choice of strains for smoking so I'm going to do a batch. Just germinated 4 seeds. They went in soil today. Should be in RDWC in a few weeks. Shootin for a pound and a quarter or better from a 39" x 39" scrog screen...we'll see.

Strain — 4 MJ Seeds White Widow Fem
# of Plants - 4
Grow Type - Hydro
Grow Stage - Just germinated
Setup - RDWC
Light — 2 x 400 Watt MH 18/6
Nutrients - General Hydronponics (FloraMicro, FloraGro, FloraBloom), Cal/Mg and Z7
Medium - Hydroton
PPM -
EC -
PH -
RH -
Room Temperature -70 to 75
Water Temperature - 66 to 71
Room Square Footage - 25
Water Pump - 500 gph Submersible
Air Pump - 4 x 10.0 L/Min @ 4psi with 6" stones (1 in each bucket)

Grab a seat if you want. @Rider509 @Tunkers @nivek @JustMeds @Niwashi @Stltoed @Grandpa Tokin @Weaselcracker @DobeWan @Guy Cavallero @Hasnain @OntarioGro17 and anybody else.

Are you shitting me.......front seat brother? I'm down with that, let's get this show on the road!!!. So what's the idea of soil first, then into RDWC?. You and Rider have really piqued my buddy KCCO77S interest on your systems.

The soil is the only thing I have to start the plants. Need to build a mist setup like yours.
I see....$90 from Bustan.....best $90 I've spent in a while. Next thing I'm blowing some $ on is one of those iPower manual trimmers lol......too good to be true?

You knows what's nuts.....100s of strains being grown and you see White Widow and Northern lights very little. I just always kinda thought of them as a dominant strain.

call me flynn, i be in,,:volcano-smiley:

I mentioned earlier that my choice of smoke was White Widow. At the same time I've been envious of Grandpa Tokins Gorilla Glue #4 and the hideous amount of trichomes it produced not to mention the very high THC content it has. So anyway, today I was taking a cruise through Seedsmans website and whatd'ya think i find...

Just like Christmas, I scooped me 5 of these.

Gorilla Glue #4 X White Widow

Nice choice....no need to stray too far lol. Ive yet to try either. I'm only on pg 5 of Grandpas journal but he knows his resins, no doubt about it. Have you guys heard of short path distillation?

My buddy just got his grow permit, well his girlfriend did. He's concerned because one of the rules states that he cannot use ISO or butane anymore (like it mattered before), for extractions, which is all they smoke. So short path distillation is basically a steam induced method of extraction used to maximize terpenes collection, minus the contaminants like alcohol or solvents. As clean a method as it comes. I don't think it's cool if I link to YouTube on the forum, but it's on there and when I saw it yesterday for the first time it blew my mind. This is the method used to create the pure extracts used in moon rocks......fuck how high do you need to be lmao...

Back
Top Bottom