Scrogdawg's White Widow Fem Grow

Really you want to get it as close as possible with being able to comfortably get your hand in under it for working. |i have mine typically around 8 inches above the lids.
Good to know I thought that was the most accurate Iv e heard thanks for clarifying for me :passitleft:

11 days since I flipped the White Widows to 12/12. The transition is about over and the stretch is now noticeable. I'm going to call tomorrow day1 of flower. Did a res change yesterday and started feeding flowering nutrients.

The Cheese auto chugging along in flower.

Although hard to see in the picture, the four Sour Diesel Fem plants have all broke the surface now. Had to coax the shell off of one and looks like theres one more that will need help too.

Man that looks awesome buddy ✊

Instead of tearing them apart and risking them never working again. Write +3 or -4 or what ever it might be in sharpie on the face of each one.

With a double screen I had an idea after viewing my room a moment ago I thought I’d share. Or you may have done.
I noticed training down is harder with the plant stretched some above the netting. What if you filled screen one then screen two make as much larger than screen one as possible and put only a few inches above net one and would be easy to train under and accross and would expand the plant more. Not sure if I describe my thought well. Whatcha think ?

@Advocate420 are you saying to use a larger area screen for screen 2? For example, is screen 1 is 3’x3’ make screen 2 4’x4’ ? If there is enough space in the tent, that seems like a great idea, however, I might just make both screens the same larger size, just so I would have the space if I needed it.

With a double screen I had an idea after viewing my room a moment ago I thought I’d share. Or you may have done.
I noticed training down is harder with the plant stretched some above the netting. What if you filled screen one then screen two make as much larger than screen one as possible and put only a few inches above net one and would be easy to train under and accross and would expand the plant more. Not sure if I describe my thought well. Whatcha think ?
Good thinking Advocate,:slide: the only thing that would fault this train of thought would be the lighting foot print, however if your top scrog net is 3x3 and your lights footprint allows for 4x4 (during flower) it would be a very smart and intuitive thought to expand the top net as you suggested. :welldone:

Your plants look lovely as always SD, you should totes clone that auto cheese just to see if you can do it lol maybe get another few inches on the 2nd run. :yahoo:

Good thinking Advocate,:slide: the only thing that would fault this train of thought would be the lighting foot print, however if your top scrog net is 3x3 and your lights footprint allows for 4x4 (during flower) it would be a very smart and intuitive thought to expand the top net as you suggested. :welldone:
Great idea ✊

I use the second screen mainly to buy back head room in the tent. When the bottom screen fills I flip to flower and then put in and fill the second screen before I let them go vertical. I manage to save about 8" of vertical height by using the second screen. I'm always battling light distance from flower tops late in the grow. If I had adequate head room I'm not sure I'd even use a second screen.

Instead of tearing them apart and risking them never working again. Write +3 or -4 or what ever it might be in sharpie on the face of each one.

I tried to do the same thing with the same meters from Crappy Tire! lol! rather than the slurpie I used a digital hygrometer and just tried them in different locations(crisper in the fridge, dresser, cardboard box... recorded to estimate consistency or to see if there was any repeat-ability... I mean for a couple bucks you get what you pay for, but then once I saw a consistent variable I wrote that down.

That worked great. I let them sit in the 75% bag for 10 hours then took them apart and set them to 75%. I returned them to the bag overnight and they were reading 75% this morning. I removed them from the bag and set them out in my office for the last 8 hours. My digital hygrometer is reading 49% in my office and these are all between 48% and 50%. Initially 2 were close but the others ranged from 10% to 18% off.

Back
Top Bottom