Scrogdawg's White Widow Fem Grow

Just another way of following certain people, tweeting things.. it's basically facebook messenger just streamlined for sending mass messages to all your followers..:adore:

Personally I dislike it and Instagram:rip:, but plenty love spending their life reading babble or looking at pics of cute dogs.. or other less cute things... This is the only online chatting I'm into lol it has all I need right here. :yahoo:

Your plants look lovely as always SD, you should totes clone that auto cheese just to see if you can do it lol maybe get another few inches on the 2nd run. :yahoo:
Unfortunately you cannot clone autos in the normal sense. There is an internal timer that starts ticking the moment the seed casing cracks open. If you clone it you clone will be at the same point in the growth cycle minus the rooting time, so ultimately you lose 7-14 days of any growth plus another week of slow growth after that.

Unfortunately you cannot clone autos in the normal sense. There is an internal timer that starts ticking the moment the seed casing cracks open. If you clone it you clone will be at the same point in the growth cycle minus the rooting time, so ultimately you lose 7-14 days of any growth plus another week of slow growth after that.

Maybe my clone is an abortion. I accidently broke off a shoot of one of my Auto Ultimate's (only about 2" tall). Just to play around I cloned her and she finally took off after about 14 days. I was expecting her to follow the bloom cycle of her mother but she is growing strong and will probably be a month to 6 week behind in harvest.

While not a scientific experiment I am happy with the results for a little shoot I would have thrown out. I doubt the shoot would have produced as much product if it had stayed on the mother plant (Mrs G).

Maybe my clone is an abortion. I accidently broke off a shoot of one of my Auto Ultimate's (only about 2" tall). Just to play around I cloned her and she finally took off after about 14 days. I was expecting her to follow the bloom cycle of her mother but she is growing strong and will probably be a month to 6 week behind in harvest.

While not a scientific experiment I am happy with the results for a little shoot I would have thrown out. I doubt the shoot would have produced as much product if it had stayed on the mother plant (Mrs G).
Well I can’t argue with proof lol, I will have to try on my next go as the dreams I’m running right now are definitely too far along to try. But your result has me interested to at least try and see what I get.

Well I can’t argue with proof lol, I will have to try on my next go as the dreams I’m running right now are definitely too far along to try. But your result has me interested to at least try and see what I get.

Wonder if it has to do with the age when she was cloned. The mother plant was about 3 weeks old. The shoot was really small and I never expected her to survive. She was cloned of February 28 and officially the breeder indicates she is a 10 week from popping from seed (obviously way over time)

Now you know why you like the photo's, me to.
I dunno autos have outperformed Photos for me growing inside thus far. Though these mother plants look to be pushing the bar on the photo side this run. It will be interesting to see what these big giant buds actually weigh.

Apologies for dropping a dookie in your front yard, Dawg. It seems like I've been gone forever and no new photos of photos from you? What gives?

Back
Top Bottom