Scrogdawg's White Widow Fem Grow

I took a weeks work to help out a friend and its 2 hours each way to the jobsite. I've been on the road at 5:00 am and getting home between 7:30 and 9:00 in the evening. Should have a little more time later next week when I finish up this job. Some pictures then.

Got rained out today so had a chance to do a bit of work in the tent. I lollipopped all 4 plants and did a fairly heavy defoliation on the canopy. It was badly needed. I haven't done a res change since flipping but I've been increasing the nutes in the top up water. I'll do a res change in about a week and put in a proper mid veg recipe. The plant in the back right must be a slightly different phenotype than the others as it is stretching a few inches taller than the other three.

The Cheese Auto looks like its going to give me 5 buds, each about the size of a Bic lighter.

The four Sour Diesel Fem plants should be heading off to my buddy soon.

I am not sure those restraints are going to hold down the cheese, she is so cute.

I will say that first pic I had to do a double take.... What SD yeller leaves... Whhhoo then seen it was just the light. Had me scared there for a minute bud. I was going to run outside and look for a second moon or something.

Great update SD, everything looks awesome.:welldone:Not to be a pain in the bum at all, I'm just really wondering what the WWx4 in the scrog look like from above after the defol. Would it be possible please!:adore: to get an aerial photo (above looking down through the canopy) just to see how clustered it is ? Maybe maybe ? I would love to be able to compare it to what mine is looking like from above. :thanks:

Can I request skirt shots? I mean since were making requests.... lol. Looking tits there scroggy. I feel like they've stretched quite a bit since the day 1 of flower deal.

I dropped a bag seed bean back when I was growing that strawberry kush when you were, turned out to be an auto.

I dont think it yielded 2 gs..... still have the half gram "top". Damn thing smoked well though, so hopefully yours does too.

Can I request skirt shots? I mean since were making requests.... lol. Looking tits there scroggy. I feel like they've stretched quite a bit since the day 1 of flower deal.

I dropped a bag seed bean back when I was growing that strawberry kush when you were, turned out to be an auto.

I dont think it yielded 2 gs..... still have the half gram "top". Damn thing smoked well though, so hopefully yours does too.
Would this be a spog™??

Wow, been two months since I was on here last. I've been busy at work and out of town a lot. Anyway, heres the 4 White Widows after 6 days of flush and 48 hours of darkness. Gonna be a long day of trimming today.

Back
Top Bottom