Scrogdawg's White Widow Fem Grow

unreal results friend,, wow,, as long as yer arm nearly,, :goodjob:

good to see you dawger,, cheers to ya

i started a new journal as i am planning and designing a new grow space, so i thot i would document the effort and solicit outside information from as many sources as possible

this project is not a rush job so i am doing lots of prep work including contemplating hydro. a small hydro grow might just be possible. part of the thot process anyhoo

cheers to ya friend,, come on over for a visit one day,, cheers

:volcano-smiley:

Glad to see you are doing well, the grow looks SD quality for sure. I should have shut all my stuff down for the summer. We just had way to much going on. Will not do it again if its going to be this busy for us. Anyways glad your back.

Very nice pull. You will have to be sampling them cobs in about 3 weeks. Then the fun will start. I got a quarter that says there will be more cobbed next time.

Hell of a harvest brother!! Who was your Widow from again?
Thanks. The seeds are from MJ Seeds in Vancouver, Canada.

Very nice pull. You will have to be sampling them cobs in about 3 weeks. Then the fun will start. I got a quarter that says there will be more cobbed next time.

I have a guinea pig named Darryl that will get the first .2 grams. lol.

Sup scroggggy?! I see how it is you and rider off on some wild adventures?! Pretty sure I spotted you two at sturgis...

SmartSelect_20180811-203327_Instagram.jpg

Now we know where you went Mia to..... nice haul man. What's next in the line up? And I hope you guys at least sent @Tunkers a postcard?!

Drive by scrogdawg

Hope it’s alright to share chance to win a solid light wanted to make you and company all aware .

Hope all is good these daze

Back
Top Bottom