Scroggin In The Greenhouse Blueberry OG Kush, WW, Scooby Snacks #1

Funny I mention bud rot. Lost the top of a nice SS. Had to remove the whole top but I managed to save the very tip. Ughh..that was overnight. I just checked them yesterday.
SdNo5xr.jpg
7KtIp0i.jpg

So, Monday afternoon two SS's will get the axe. I'd like to do it today but its to wet out there right now. Some final pics of the two.
snYU4PE.jpg

pW6B8oD.jpg
Q66Vc9j.jpg
IELgVxM.jpg

I guess if I use the flash more it shows the sparklys better. The aroma of these is super fruity. Almost makes my mouth water.
YT0wlmi.jpg

I had to string up this BBKush. Some of the buds where damn near sagging to the ground. I think shes got another week and a half or so. A few are slower than others. Ya get that with seed grows though. I've got like three different BBK out of the 6 I have left and they are all ripening at their own pace. Close but not close enough yet.
Hey, no laughing at my MacGyverishness..I getter done...lol
LOTstxh.jpg

Damn man sorry to hear about more bud rot dude! Hope the weather cooperates and lets those BBK’s finish for you. The SS look great and you’re gonna get a lot of hash butter from those! :drool:

Sorry bout the bud rot on the snacks jim, she was a pretty one:rip::peace:
Oh no man, there's plenty more of her. That was just a single bud..maybe a couple grams dry. If ya check daily and catch it early you can save a lot.

Oh no man, there's plenty more of her. That was just a single bud..maybe a couple grams dry. If ya check daily and catch it early you can save a lot.
Oh nice! Good save Jim! Yeah, had no idea to be honest! But was a bit worried because she was looking pretty sweet! I cant wait to see the snacks once shes cured up! She gives of a very smooth but fierce appeal

Oh nice! Good save Jim! Yeah, had no idea to be honest! But was a bit worried because she was looking pretty sweet! I cant wait to see the snacks once shes cured up! She gives of a very smooth but fierce appeal
That one ss looks like a durban poison to me...beefy, thick, and not to flashy with the trichomes. She's frosty enough for me. Her aroma is what I like. I've not had any fruity herb in a long time.

Congrats on another plant harvested him! Can’t wait to hear rhe. :ganjamon:

You really are handling all this very well Jim! Looking great dude!

How’s the BBK coming along?
Thanks brother. Two BBK are within days and the other three are still doing their thing.

Congrats on the harvest Jim. Nice catching the rot early. Some of those buds look nice and fat
Thanks mate, not gonna get a lot out of this plant but it'll add to the stash. Nice hard fruity bud. Hope she smokes as good as she smells.

Thanks mate, not gonna get a lot out of this plant but it'll add to the stash. Nice hard fruity bud. Hope she smokes as good as she smells.
It all adds up hehehe I bet it’ll smoke up really well

Funny I mention bud rot. Lost the top of a nice SS. Had to remove the whole top but I managed to save the very tip. Ughh..that was overnight. I just checked them yesterday.
SdNo5xr.jpg
7KtIp0i.jpg
You are on top of things, nice save! Your troubles allow me to reserve some of my hyper-hypo like energy, I can watch with your rot pictures in hand to calmy refocus my attention elsewhere. Kudos, jjjr!

I had to string up this BBKush. Some of the buds where damn near sagging to the ground. I think shes got another week and a half or so. A few are slower than others. Ya get that with seed grows though. I've got like three different BBK out of the 6 I have left and they are all ripening at their own pace. Close but not close enough yet.
Hey, no laughing at my MacGyverishness..I getter done...lol
LOTstxh.jpg
How laughable is leaving them sagging, we call that a prototype on the dirt empire ;)

Seriously, you're keeping up with everything you've been handed with a real cool head, man! Like you said, learning everyday - you can't get a ticket to a crash course explaining the $hitstorm of elements you have dealt with this year. Doesn't feel lucky, but what you are seeing and battling is giving you "the shinning" for all of your future grows while adding to the pile. :passitleft:Don't blink lol

Another plant safely in the books. :welldone:
Thanks shed. It is now three hanging. Took down the other two SS today. Getting there...lol

Back
Top Bottom