Scroggin In The Greenhouse Blueberry OG Kush, WW, Scooby Snacks #1

WTF is Jim doing now?

I've got two large ladies left in the greenhouse that are either slow or just fucked up..lol. One looks great from a distance pic but up close shes not swelling up like normal. Her buds are not solid like they should be. The other one is a sativaishy plant that has been a slow developer the whole way. Long branches and lanky plant.
So, once again screams bellowed out into the pasture as I screwed the fuck outta the two...lol. I'll give them just a little more time to see what happens cause there's not a lot happening with them right now. Hopefully this will throw them into some heavy stress above the wound and pack on a little mass. Probably won't but why not try..lol.
zoQDEuj.jpg
zzSdQ1l.jpg

Thats a better idea than drilling a hole and placing something in the void.... awesome brother!
The screw works best I think. You can hear her crack as you twist it in. I dunno if it'll help but at this point it can't hurt.

i am definitely doing this!!
I don't encourage this. If you do it just keep in mind you may kill the plant if you error and go to far.

I don't encourage this. If you do it just keep in mind you may kill the plant if you error and go to far.
well it's a good thing you are with us :Rasta:also, i am thinking of practising on one of my three current clones .
i am also nowhere close to finish line yet. Correct me if i am mistaking, but I believe last time you mentioned that you do this two weeks prior to cutting the main stem?

well it's a good thing you are with us :Rasta:also, i am thinking of practising on one of my three current clones .
i am also nowhere close to finish line yet. Correct me if i am mistaking, but I believe last time you mentioned that you do this two weeks prior to cutting the main stem?
There is at least one freewill koolaid disciple around ;)

WTF is Jim doing now?

I've got two large ladies left in the greenhouse that are either slow or just fucked up..lol. One looks great from a distance pic but up close shes not swelling up like normal. Her buds are not solid like they should be. The other one is a sativaishy plant that has been a slow developer the whole way. Long branches and lanky plant.
So, once again screams bellowed out into the pasture as I screwed the fuck outta the two...lol. I'll give them just a little more time to see what happens cause there's not a lot happening with them right now. Hopefully this will throw them into some heavy stress above the wound and pack on a little mass. Probably won't but why not try..lol.
zoQDEuj.jpg
zzSdQ1l.jpg
Interesting technique @JimJonesJr , & looks like a decent way to induce stress @ end of flowering without bending or pinching stems.

Reminds me of bonsai plants with the split stem towards the base.
:thumb:

Because it’s only right to screw her after she’s been bound! :slide:

You’re killing Jim! That’s a great garden as is but it’s even better when taking into account all you have been through. You learned a lot on the fly and made it through horrible weather. Well done dude!:adore:

I think I did the screws near the end of August. I just threw these new ones yesterday. Prob should have done it a few weeks ago. Oh well, prob won't make any difference this close. They'll prob come down very soon.

Because it’s only right to screw her after she’s been bound! :slide:

You’re killing Jim! That’s a great garden as is but it’s even better when taking into account all you have been through. You learned a lot on the fly and made it through horrible weather. Well done dude!:adore:
Thank you, it has been a fun and busy summer. It's reward time..lol

Interesting technique @JimJonesJr , & looks like a decent way to induce stress @ end of flowering without bending or pinching stems.

Reminds me of bonsai plants with the split stem towards the base.
:thumb:
These two spikes I've added prob won't do anything. I should have done it a few weeks ago. The first ones went in a month n a half ago.
I want to try this again next year and use two clones and see how things turn out.

Hey Jim. How’s rest of the harvest coming along?
Well, busy would be a good description..lol. I've chopped plants as they ripen and have whittled the crop down to three. They are all bbks. One big girl and two of her clones. She's a slow one. Didn't start flowering till late Aug so I'm guessing they'll be done by Halloween. I'ma post some pics soon.

Time for an update in the Temple. Since my last post I have whittled down the crop to its final three plants. One large bbk and two of her clones. She is being a slow poke for sure but thats growing..lol So, to get caught up I'll post some pics of gh activities lately.

This bbk was taken down a few days ago. I am not impressed with this pheno of the bbks. In a distant pic she looks good but an up close inspection I find buds that are airy. It never swelled up like it should have. It will probably be a good plant for butter and oil.
R2t9yM0.jpg

Her buds look nice but there's no real weight here. Oh well.
lOagDmf.jpg
Y4veeHK.jpg

Onward to the Scooby Snacks clones. They did well and I will be growing them again next year.
A couple of cool nights and the colors come out.
XIAdHKT.jpg

iLN4DaD.jpg

JaRAgLj.jpg

Bummer about the feathery light buds on the pheno but that’s the pheno and not anything you did wrong. Plant looks great but must have leaned heavier towards a sativa parent? I dunno, thinking out loud.

The SS look fucking wow Jim:oops: so now they have color to go with the fruity dank smell? Damn I want some!:drool:

Back
Top Bottom