Scroggin In The Greenhouse Blueberry OG Kush, WW, Scooby Snacks #1

White Widow clones. I was not real impressed with the ww this year. Highly prone to pm and bud rot. Way moreso than any of the others. Luckily I only have lost maybe a half ounce total from the whole crop. Not bad for the conditions I'm growing in but all losses suck..lol. Anyways, here's a few shots of the ladies before the chop. They too were trying to change to purple.
Bqzqiwr.jpg
fecSKFf.jpg
5tnKFeu.jpg

A large chunk taken from this bud because of rot but most of the bud was saved.
ixngL75.jpg

How many days old were they on June 21st? Or were they taken after the solstice?
They hit the soil rooted on 8/10. No veg time just straight into flowering. I'll prob do the same next year with more clones if i can find the space....which I will... lol

The buds look delicious dude! :drool::high-five:

In case y’all weren’t aware this it how it works. After Jim gently poisons his temple followers, those that potentially survive the koolaid get the axe. Over the winter his previous crop of failed followers degrades into the soil to provide vital nutrients for next years loyal loonies! Every year that Jim does this his next years batch of koolaid becomes even stronger and more effective. Eventually he won’t even need to swing the axe anymore because his nutrient rich koolaide is all his followers need for their short season with him.

Sounds crazy? It’s been done already!

I’m onto you koolaide dude!

In case y’all weren’t aware this it how it works. After Jim gently poisons his temple followers, those that potentially survive the koolaid get the axe. Over the winter his previous crop of failed followers degrades into the soil to provide vital nutrients for next years loyal loonies! Every year that Jim does this his next years batch of koolaid becomes even stronger and more effective. Eventually he won’t even need to swing the axe anymore because his nutrient rich koolaide is all his followers need for their short season with him.

:passitleft: See you at the Christmas party.

Anyone know the npk value of rotting flesh? I have a friend who needs to know.

Depends on the diet of the victims really. Most victims do not have enough N in their diet and what little there is will be consumed quickly by the flesh eating bacteria. I would definitely heavily amend with a good quality source of N. Might have to supplement K but I think you’re good otherwise. You’ll have plenty of Cal and Mag in the soil for sure!

Hope this helps! :high-five:

Teehee
We went camping on an island with my sister, niece, nephew, dog just not brother in law. He sent a text, "hey, you know anyone who could get a dead hooker out of the pool? Asking for a friend..."

Teehee

We went camping on an island with my sister, niece, nephew, dog just not brother in law. He sent a text, "hey, you know anyone who could get a dead hooker out of the pool? Asking for a friend..."
Might not help the case any but I was corrected, it was "hey, ya think the pool skimmer is strong enough to lift a dead hooker out of the pool..asking for a friend". Notice I was way off, too ;)

I wondered if you guys had friends in common :bong:

Well done Jim! We all get the airy buds every once in a while, but it never changes the effect. I've seen some growers get 1.5 oz off a DDA so you done good. ;)
Thanks Sauga, I got 6oz dry off that plant so I guess that was better than expected. I think when it's all dry I'll have over 4lbs. Well worth all the sweat i put in this summer..lol

Thanks Sauga, I got 6oz dry off that plant so I guess that was better than expected. I think when it's all dry I'll have over 4lbs. Well worth all the sweat i put in this summer..lol
Very nice Jim that’s a lot of bud dude! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom