White widow #1
IMG_20200405_140336_592.jpg

White widow #2

IMG_20200405_142409_691.jpg

IMG_20200402_145133_586_Signature.jpg

Doc. Seedsmen 30:1 cbd

IMG_20200405_135223_659.jpg

Wow, Scrogster!
So much frostier than the CPK I just got hanging. ^ what Sätkis said - you can’t see the cannabis for the resin! In that top one, especially. I thought I was looking at one of IHG’s platinums.
What’s your secret, cuz?
Did you tell her you were gonna punch her out of her pot if she didn’t give it up, or have you been whispering sweet haiku?

Wow, Scrogster!
So much frostier than the CPK I just got hanging. ^ what Sätkis said - you can’t see the cannabis for the resin! In that top one, especially. I thought I was looking at one of IHG’s platinums.
What’s your secret, cuz?
Did you tell her you were gonna punch her out of her pot if she didn’t give it up, or have you been whispering sweet haiku?
The other cpk little different structure . little bit more bushy and not as much frost . Im happy how all 5 girls turned out fire in there own way.

Do you do any training with your auto's? I know genetics play a big part, don't want to top a short growing plant and short flowering time one either, but do you take any chances with it?

T
Do you do any training with your auto's? I know genetics play a big part, don't want to top a short growing plant and short flowering time one either, but do you take any chances with it?
this is my first indoor for auto's. The other 2times been outdoor. This sweet tooth is in a 5gal fabric bag and 5ft tall her main cola was super cropped lol. The other Tahoe og. Is shorter real eye candy far as structure. So I think the answer to your ? Is yes you can super crop them top them train them same as photo. Just have a shorter window period to do it. I had a ak-47 few years back that was over 6ft tall rock hard nugs. I dont mind auto's I smash and make rosin anyways lol. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom