420 Magazine Background

Scrogsters On Going Indoor Outdoor Grow

scrogster

Wow nice bud! don't see to many 1 ounce buds great job.
Thanks that was not the whole cola . I had to super crop that donkey dick early in flower as she was a stretcher . but yes a monster flower for sure.

scrogster

Made some rosin 00 caps yesterday . I smashed 28grams of outdoor auto uk cheese and got 3.1 grams of oil back. I then decarb. The oil in oven 230deg. Let it cool . Melt my 90ml coconut oil then added decarbed rosin 2 coconut oil .Stir till all oil is dissolved in coconut oil . I then added 1/8 tsp of sunflower lecathin and stir till dissolved. Add oil mixture to caps and eat as wanted . I ate 1 cap last night little body high. Ate 2 caps this am at 9am good for 4hrs. I am liking them lol
20190928_092305.jpg

20190928_095812.jpg
20190928_100119.jpg
20190928_100136.jpg
20190928_105624.jpg
20190928_105556.jpg

20190928_112117.jpg

BobbyZ

Keep those in the fridge or cool place. That cold pressed oil can spoil with improper storage.
I’ll make a batch of oil and store it in the freezer. Then pull it out and thaw it. Shake and mix well, and remove 1/2 cup for use. Return the rest back to the freezer.

scrogster

Yes ,
Keep those in the fridge or cool place. That cold pressed oil can spoil with improper storage.
I’ll make a batch of oil and store it in the freezer. Then pull it out and thaw it. Shake and mix well, and remove 1/2 cup for use. Return the rest back to the freezer.
sir in da fridge as we speak. 1 step ahead of you bud. I do same with my brownies store in freeze pull out and eat as needed

DonkeyDick

Member of the Month: May 2020
That is the way to make capsules, man!
I’ve never tried dabs and 420 Mag got me curious, but seeing you use your rosin there - just bumped a press up my wish list. Not to mention the rack you have your empties set up in. I’m filling them one at a time with a syringe. Good to see that sorted out.
So 1g/10ml oil, decarb at mumblemumble. Bookmarked for future use. Cheers.

scrogster

Its been wet cold for few weeks . As seen earlier in the year I did a few autos I was vary pleased with. So it is what it is eh? Thank god my indoor I control the temp and rh for the most part. Life goes on .

Top Bottom