Scrogsters On Going Indoor Outdoor Grow

Gorilla X cookies

super healthy clones with beautiful white roots. Did you build that cloner yourself?
No I bought it a fews years back at local hydro store 20 site cloner $60 well worth it. 100% success rateon all my clones just add tap water no more them 2weeks you have white a$$ long roots ready to go. Few co. Workers found it on Amazon if interested. Here's some more root pics and after potted up in solo cups.

That thing looks like it works awesome. The reason I wondered if you built it is I've seen other members on here In the shed for example that have built cloners and I thought about building one myself. I have used rapid rooter's in a humidity dome but it takes like 3 to 4 weeks to get roots and by the time they do the clones look like shit lol.

You plant the rooted cut right into soil? Always kinda wondered how it would work cloning like that and putting it right in the soil

That thing looks like it works awesome. The reason I wondered if you built it is I've seen other members on here In the shed for example that have built cloners and I thought about building one myself. I have used rapid rooter's in a humidity dome but it takes like 3 to 4 weeks to get roots and by the time they do the clones look like shit lol.

You plant the rooted cut right into soil? Always kinda wondered how it would work cloning like that and putting it right in the soil
Im using sunshine mix advance soiless it consist of coco/ perlite/ Canadian sprag peatmoss. more less hydro phed. Love the mix. Yes once clones root plant straight up into your medium of choice soil/ Rockwell/ dwc...... easy money.

My phone broke Saturday night using a old a$$ 1 now waiting on new one in the mail to show up. Boost is saying Thursday I'll have it we'll see lol. On bright side should take better pics. :lot-o-toke: Will update when it arrives indoor and outdoor. Kinda looking like outdoor photo's might be trying to go into flower. Autos are chugging along.
:passitleft::cough::420:

Beautiful looking plants you have, I love how the outdoors ladies are so fat and bushy. Did you do any training on those?
Thank you , yes I top and super crop early veg. 3-4 times each so I get them phat baseball bat colas. :rollit::ganjamon:

The new phone arrived and here are a few new pics. Start with the 3 autos.
All 3 autos + garden pic lol the garden is like a mini jungle now. So cool to look at and be in.

Auto white widow few more weeks she smells amazing and really dense buds.

Back
Top Bottom