Scrogsters On Going Indoor Outdoor Grow

Gorilla X COOKIES. Sativa dom.
Week4 day2 of 12-12

Hey Scrogster I have a question for you about flushing and wanted your professional opinion. Im using a 4 week slow release fert which I believe the guy that sold it to me said was organic, its called dagda lord of the field bloom. I think I might have 3 or 4 weeks left on my autos and they will be due for another dose soon. Would you recommend I give them another? Ive been researching but cant come up with a clear answer on what to do. One thing I read was you dont need to worry about flushing with organics but not sure if thats true, if I flush since its slow release I dont think it would really flush. What would you do?

Im personally by all means no professional at growing . I have heard the same with organic nutes. Only thing I have used in the pass was super soil from TGA no longer around that stuff was awesome. 3-4 weeks till chop? I would just water plain water let them eat the nutes left in reserve's . Lot of growers here don't flush . to each their own huh.
:passitleft::cough::cough:

Gorilla X COOKIES

Gelato og

White widow

707 headband
Looking great scrogster! The colas are starting to stack up nicely on those ladies and getting super frosty.
You must either have very understanding neighbors or you have alot of property to have a huge outdoor garden like that if my neighbors saw that over my fence they would probably have a heart attack lol.

Looking great scrogster! The colas are starting to stack up nicely on those ladies and getting super frosty.
You must either have very understanding neighbors or you have alot of property to have a huge outdoor garden like that if my neighbors saw that over my fence they would probably have a heart attack lol.
Thanks little bit of both I'll be pulling the corn today and making room for the trees. I'll drop the pots down 2 - 2 1/2 feet in a hole which will be there final home. The 2 black sugars are going to have long baseball bat like colas.

Back
Top Bottom