Scrubbys Rare Darkness - Rare Dankness #1 x Grape Ape

Do y'alls lights serve their purpose and grow cannabis? Mine do! Some pretty miraculous shit at that!!! They might not be the biggest buds but GOOD GOD are they potent!!! Lol
Had a few friends over the other night and after taking a few hits of my RD one of them had to go lay down for a bit lmfao!!! It's too bad this next run will be the end of it for a while. I wanna start using up some of the beans I have. I was gifted a couple of super lemon haze clones and I have a purple trainwreck thatll come after the last 3 RDs then it's back to all seeds from then on. I spent too much money in these beans to just let em sit in the bin. S.H.I.T. :)

No way pal!! Arguing? Not a chance eh BK....we're discussing, aren't we? Hey Scrubbs, did your buddy really go for a nap? Must be a "lite weight" eh. How ya like the taste of the RD? Cheers.

Hey dude.....have a great birthday weekend......I don't know why I haven't been subbed to your thread.........I'm always asking ya questions on docs......lol, anyway I'm here now......I like seeing some indicas growin in the kit.....

Hey I do have a question about your light and seedlings.....I too have a mars 900........how far away do you it from seedlings? I have had mine about 30 inches away......they seem to love it however the single bladed leaves are starting to twist.....they have had nothing but water once since planting and are 13 days from being in the ground.....bout ten days above ground.........here is one but all seem to be doing it....and they are all different strains from different banks.....I know I know........

IMG_20150807_162136153.jpg
IMG_20150807_162116836.jpg

Hey dude.....have a great birthday weekend......I don't know why I haven't been subbed to your thread.........I'm always asking ya questions on docs......lol, anyway I'm here now......I like seeing some indicas growin in the kit.....

Hey I do have a question about your light and seedlings.....I too have a mars 900........how far away do you it from seedlings? I have had mine about 30 inches away......they seem to love it however the single bladed leaves are starting to twist.....they have had nothing but water once since planting and are 13 days from being in the ground.....bout ten days above ground.........here is one but all seem to be doing it....and they are all different strains from different banks.....I know I know........

IMG_20150807_162136153.jpg
IMG_20150807_162116836.jpg

I try to keep them as far away from the light as possible. Then once I flip I let them stretch to the light and get the it to about 12", that way I still get a decent footprint and some good PAR :)

Oh, my single bladed leaves always do that...nothing at all to worry about :)

Rite on man I appreciate the info.......speaking of flipping, you think those red ufos are worth money?:passitleft:

Theyre nice to have thats for sure! But worth the money? I wouldnt buy em again...put it that way. I could have bought a platinum 300 for the same price and got more PAR for the girls :)

Theyre nice to have thats for sure! But worth the money? I wouldnt buy em again...put it that way. I could have bought a platinum 300 for the same price and got more PAR for the girls :)

Easy now Scrubbs....I got two of the G8(all red) 90w ,UFO's. I use them for bloom only...love em! Also have two G8, 240w, Blooms as well for bloom only. Love them too....they work, period. Cheers eh!

Easy now Scrubbs....I got two of the G8(all red) 90w ,UFO's. I use them for bloom only...love em! Also have two G8, 240w, Blooms as well for bloom only. Love them too....they work, period. Cheers eh!

They absolutely work bro! But would I buy them again? Probably not. They weren't cheap and for the price I could have bought a larger "single" light...thats all im sayin! Don't get your panties in a bunch lmfao!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom