Scrump Does Blue Mystic, Bubblelicious, Lemon OG Haze & Northern Lights In Soil, LED, Autos

Well here were are about two weeks into the cure for the Bubblelicious while continuously trying to save her roommates from their maladies. They're 11 weeks in so i don't have much time. I think the Northern Lights will be ok but it looks like the Blue Mystic and Lemon OG Haze might get turned into bubble hash. They're frosty as hell, but the bud density isn't up to my standards haha. The Bubblelicious is awesome though. Tastes like juicy fruit. Here, pass this around. I brought enough for the whole class.
20181222_002750~4.jpg

Another question I had is whether or not to remove the yellow sugar leaves. Should I just cut and trash them now or wait until everything is cut and dried and and toss them in the hash pile? They still have milky trichs on them.

Day 89 from seed...

Bubblelicious cure is going strong. Her sweetness seems to be increasing!

Lemon OG Haze, Northern Lights and Blue Mystic have all had their final flushes today. Northern lights and Blue Mystic came back pretty well from the mag deficiency with the help of some extra cal mag and epsom salt foliar spray but I'm beginning to suspect something else was up with the Lemon because she didn't bounce back like the others. They're all cloudy with a small bit of amber though so it should all come out as pretty decent buds. Maybe a couple more waterings and then it'll be time to chop and dry!

3rd day of Blue Mystic drying
20190104_152652~2.jpg

Lemon OG Haze was pulled out today for her day of darkness
20190104_151214.jpg

The Northern Lights is awful lonely now (not for long) she's coming down in 5 days or less,so let's get some new babies going. Get ready for the cheese board!

I was wondering when this would end... Northern Lights is out for her dark time! Monster buds on this one boys and girls! As much as it hurt me to keep from watering her the last couple days, I knew she had to come out. 98 days from seed

20190106_185700~2.jpg

20190106_185746~2.jpg

Man, I showed up right at the end! That’s ok, I’m here to see it through to the finish. I just did a bud wash on my harvest a few weeks ago and it went well. I did find out halfway through my staggered harvest to use just warm water, not hot, for that first bucket. Doc mentioned it deep into that bud wash thread. I guess it can degrade the trichomes if it’s too hot? Anyhow, the tent is looking good, nicely done!

Told ya! Lol. The last lady just came out of the tent today. I'm upset that they basically took an extra month but equally impressed I was able to use my own research and of course knowledge from all the good people at 420 to basically reign them back into a fruitful harvest.

Northern Lights came down today! 99 days from seed. Let's just call her older and wiser
20190107_201605.jpg

20190107_201622~2.jpg

Suffering from empty nest syndrome now!. Blue Mystic which came out to 1.7oz dry is now curing in jars. Lemon OG Haze is on her 3rd day of drying and I'm getting ready to roll up some Bubblelicious and going to bed happy with my results and you better believe I picked up a whole bunch of new toys so on the next journal, DEFICIENCIES BEWARE!

The numbers are in! Bubblelicious was 1.9oz! Blue Mystic came in at 2oz! Lemon OG Haze put out 1oz 19 grams! Northern Lights was the heaviest with a dry weight of 2.2oz! Now we just sit back and burp for a few weeks lol.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom