Scrumpdilly's Cheese Board! Blue Cheese Auto, Critical Auto & Swiss Cheese Auto In Promix HP With LED's

scrumpdilly

With my last journal winding down and all that free room in the tent I knew I had to start getting it filled up again. This time around I'll be growing Blue Cheese auto, Critical auto and Swiss Cheese auto from Nirvana. Just got the seeds in a wet paper towel so hopefully we'll see some taproots in the next 24-48 hours.

Swiss Cheese is in her smart pot and Critical is going in later today. Having trouble with the Blue Cheese beans though. First one never popped so I threw another in the paper towel and I guess we'll just have to wait.

20190109_002307~3.jpg

20190109_002449~2.jpg

20190109_002753~3.jpg

Posted this in the problems section too but figured I'd tack it on here as well.

Having a very strange issue. I can only grow in the fall/winter/ early spring because temps get too high later in the year. Had no problems at all with temps and rh all last year but right now I can't seem to get my tent below 80-82°F with lights on. No problem getting cold once they turn off though. Obviously the temperature is going to be a little higher in the tent because of the lights but I have my thermostat in the house set to 64°F right now and it is still 81°F in the tent. Humidity is also super low hovering anywhere from 15%-36%. I have two small clip-on fans and one of them is pulling air from inside the room the tent is in in the tent and also a 6in exhaust out of the tent connected to a carbon filter. The strange part is that when I open the tent it definitely does not feel like it is 80° in there. It feels closer to 70°. You can tell because generally when it was that much higher of a difference in the tent the heat would blast you in the face as soon as you open the door. I have used two hygrometers and they both are around the same numbers but not exactly the same. I even put a cover over the vent so no more heat would pump into the room when the heat for the house kicks on and I'm leaving the door open for the room in the tent is in so the colder air in other rooms can recycle in here I just don't understand why there would be such a huge difference when nothing has changed from last year. The only thing I can think is I have two crappy hygrometers, but they both seem to register at 64°F and the rh is steady at around 33% when I put them in the other rooms in the house.

Well this one's off to an inauspicious start. Fox Farms burned another seedling. This is at least the 5th strain that has popped a nice root and died in the FF less than 24 hours later.

Blue Cheese has started the littlest baby tail so I'll give her another day before potting her up but I don't have high hopes for the last 2 in the 5 pack. Also tossed one more Swiss Cheese in and I'm down to the last of that pack.
20190110_210507~2.jpg

People like to say where a door closes, a window opens. Welcome to this world little Critical!
20190110_210121~2.jpg

Of course the FF burned the Blue Cheese so when I get them started again in promix they'll be a few days behind the Critical. Swiss Cheese popped in the paper towel so she'll go into some promix tomorrow. I'm so frustrated with the FFOF I think it will stay in the bags and just serve as a pedestal to get these babies raised closer to the lights when the time comes.

I guess it's a good thing nobody is watching this because i just popped the last Blue Cheese and Swiss Cheese in a moist paper towel and if they don't take, I'm just going to abandon this journal and most likely growing for at least a year.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom