Sea Tea?

dotar

should I use sea tea during flush?

The idea of flushing is to remove all unused nutrients from the soil. As such, adding more nutrients would be counter-productive.

Sea tea can be used through to harvest. It contains minimal nutrients, and a whole lot of good stuff to finish off your plants. I know this goes against conventional wisdom, but I have found that you get a much better flowering, and in most cases, a prolonged flowering.
As RooR says, conventional methods do not recommend anything after flushing, so I leave it up to you guys to decide.

say ur vegging ur plant and u want to do a flush b4 u put in flowering do u feed ur plants after u flush or do u wait intil the soil dry's then feed?
thanks

I just Flushed my 4 gallon containers with 4 gal of water,the previous 2 times before they got just water,they have not dried out from flush yet,would it be clear of the nute taste by the time it's soil is dry?:joint::hmmmm:

I use botonicare organic and a little bit of FF tri pack which is not organic"did'nt use the Cha ching". That sounds like alot of water,looks like I was way off.Oh well,guess I'll do it again,Hope it doesn't take to long to dry out,I need to harvest in about 3-4 days.:bitingnails:

Back
Top Bottom