Sealed environment design

ssgreenthumb

I have been working on a design that will ultimately be powered by an off grid solar panel system. As titled, it will be a sealed room and i am looking for any input to any flaws that I may have overlooked. Please before anyone comments with terms like "overkill" and similar this is a DREAM set up. As it has no limitations of operation I will not give it any limitations of cost. Autoflowers will be the crop of choice and light cycles will be set for 24/0. Please look over the following and tell me what you think. I thank you in advance for any advice you may give. If all sounds good I plan on finding the appropriate size solar panel system to finish off the set up. Please add any input to this aspect as well if you have any.

powered components for climate control
in a closed environment setup
(structure)
- Supercloset 10 x 10 Gorilla Tent - Closed environment.

Temperature conponents
(air and water)
- Aura Systems 12,000 BTU 1 Ton Mini Split AC Unit 13 SEER - Self regulating air conditioning.
- Eco Plus Digital Thermometer / Hygrometer (battery powered)
- 1/5 hp Water Chiller - Self monitoring reservoir temp control.
- Nutradip 24/7 Nutrient Monitor - For monitoring reservoir temp.

Lighting conponents
(system and control)
- Pro-Grow 400x LED switchable Lights
- C.A.P. XGC-1e Xtreme Greenhouse Controller - For timed light operation.

Air conponents
(quality and control)
- Phresh 6" Carbon Filter - For constant air filtration and circulation.
- Active Air 6" In-Line Duct Fan 400CFM - For constantair filtration and circulation.
- Phresh 6: Duct Silencer - For constant air filtration and circulation.
- Oscillating fan bank - For constant air circulation.
- Dehumidifier(TBD) - Self regulating humidity control.
- Eco Plus Digital Thermometer / Hygrometer (battery powered)
- Titan CO2 Regulator - For air enrichment.
- CO2 20lb. Aluminum Tank - air enrichment
- C.A.P. XGC-1e Xtreme Greenhouse Controller - For CO2 regulation and control.

Water conponents
(system, quality and control)
- Supercloset 12 Bubble Flow Bucket System
- Hydro Logic Stealth Reverse Osmosis Water Filter
- Nutradip 24/7 Nutrient Monitor - For monitoring reservoir Ph levels.
- C.A.P. XGC-1e Xtreme Greenhouse Controller - For timed water pump operation.

Food
- Nutradip 24/7 Nutrient Monitor - For monitoring PPM levels.

How many 400w LEDs will you be running? My setup is basically the same but on a smaller scale. Will be tuning in to track your progress and learn some things!

:goodjob:

Hi SSgreenthumb,

Welcome to 420 Magazine and community of members that gathers here.

I have to admit that I'm impressed with your proposed set up. It's not often that growers have the opportunity to approach a grow with as much budgetary freedom as you. I too would love to follow along should you decide to begin a journal.

Curious as to what led you to select the Pro-Grow lights? I ask because I'm toying with replacing my HID with an LED and am finding it difficult to sort through "good" vs. "less good" lights/manufacturers out there. Seems for every example of a glowing review I can find on a particular light/manufacturer, I find one or two less than glowing review.

Be well and again :welcome: to :420:

Back
Top Bottom