Approx of course
If I could run two more gavitas I think I could pull 12
Two lbs per station
Room has six stations

I grow em big as I can only have 24 total
If I had unlimited numbers they'd be small and fast and a whole bunch of them
My fav way is to load three rows of 9 per 4'x8' tray

Sent from my iPhone using 420

If all stations were growing as well as the two center ones it would be way more
The end stations don't get that next lamp, just a white wall and it shows, the two on the back are the lightest/smallest flowers in the room.
I have some printouts from a tech running an indoor lighting calculator and wanna see if it makes more sense now, should be one that had a similar look, density of canopy wise.

We spent the better part
Of a week tearing the shed down to the point we could remove the ceiling and connect the 6/750's to the attic floor. We used some steel from
HD shelving units. And gathered longer hardware as traditional ratcheting light hangers weren't going to work.
Would hang them even higher if I could.

baa2a953614ee452152cc42e27af8bc7.jpg

d2b5b437fc455e213d0e6d61916be1cb.jpg
fb20f6e0df241e70709b59b3b9670a1f.jpg

Was wanting to show a more up lose pic of the gorilla glue #4
This is almost a week ago so well call it week 7
4c2e488aa975db17e6f564d5c16d1bb8.jpg

Here's a pic of the first tray to get reloaded. Day one was 06/13/16
Chop day is scheduled for 08/15/16
Not sure they can go that much longer
05be21484a5536c182fd501a0913bc01.jpg

That was taken Today 07/31
Hope y'all enjoyed the pics

Hit me up with questions,
Learning and teaching is all a great thing and one of my passions
9 sec quarter miles is another lol
Gotta dream right

I need to get another pair of HPS glasses so hang In there. Maybe a pair of clip on aviators will be easier to hold in front of the camera. Please feel free to chime in and let me know if you know of a better way to shoot pics

This one is going to be a handful
9fc761589a284862c8fd59a4cec35f05.jpg

So today we work on the new trim room/office/man cave
Almost ready and it can't be too soon as we have a chop coming.
Super super excited to break out the scale and see what we get

Less tHan three weeks and we'll see how much better the 16' sq ft station yields

I'm super excited that maybe you will show us pictures of your man cave when ready? :high-five:

:cco:

Hey Hizzy, is Root better then Recharge? Thank you

:cco:

I'd have to be honest and say I don't have enough experience with either to make that call.
I like both but to be 110% honest I like the Heisenberg Tea recipe a lot better than both combined.
Lots of cultivators say it's such a hassle, not sure why as it only takes me five mins to clean the equipment from the previous brew and reload it.
I am now constantly or as constant as possible brewing all the time and give them each 10 ounces every two days
Have really nice roots right now and the ones hat get it that way are all turning the tote reservoir into dwc lol
Good stuff imho

I wanna apologize up front for all the previous and future typos.
I am forced at the moment to use my phone. Almost $18,000 dollars to upgrade doesn't leave many clams to upgrade the old POS laptop! Lol.
I will do my best to proof read and edit the ones I miss

Maybe some members can chime in and let me know what they use to get rid of gnats?
I've tried neem oil, insect anialator both seem to help for a minute but they always come back, sticky traps and glue boards get some but it's never enough.
I heard there's some others products but don't know. How about dimetacous earth? Sorry I know it's spelled wrong

Thanks

The chunky perlite would be better than nothing. Although the smaller (horticultural grade) would be more effective.

The perlite will not be a quick fix though, it disrupts their life cycle so they are unable to lay more eggs. So it will be a couple of weeks before they stop flying around the grow space.

The sticky traps and a good bit of air movement helps dramatically for disrupting the flying ones.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom