Sealed room Co2 requirements?

newbiegrwer

If I build a sealed room in an attic and have a carbon filtration system but don't want to cross ventilate in the winter for cold reasons. Will my daily inspections provide enough co2 to support plant growth. The volume of air in the room is about 500 cubic feet. I am going to start with 4 plants. Please excuse me if this seems stupid as I am new to the scene.

Knowledge and experience are 2 different things. Strive for both and share it with others.

I am no expert by any stretch of my imagination but I do not believe what you are suggesting will be a good environment for your plants. May I make a couple of suggestions which may be workable for you. What of you vented the exhaust outside and pulled fresh air in from inside the home, that way the incoming air is preheated to ambient temp of your home. That is how I do it.

Just my 2 cents, and thats about all it is worth

I actually believe that could work I have a bathroom vent about five feet from the room that I could duct from and into the room. Would you believe that would need to be run full time or could I get away with running it just while I'm at work for noise reasons

Knowledge and experience are 2 different things. Strive for both and share it with others.

Back
Top Bottom