Seaweed question

fabs10

420 Member
Hi everyone,
Im growing only using liquid seaweed on the plant and nothing else on the plant for nutrients/fertilizer.
So my question is that good enough?or do I need to add another kind of nutrient/fertilizer? thank you

When you say using it, on the plant - are you foilar feeding?

Liquid seaweed is good stuff. Not sure if it'll give you everything you'll need through flower I'd have to see the bottle. But, seaweed is good stuff -- in the summers I drag a bag or two of seaweed from the local beach to my garden. Well, I drive it from the beach but it's heavy and bulky and drug to my car. It smells a bit when it's breaking down in the dead of the summer but my neighbors love the vegetables I give them so they don't say anything. I've used it for compost teas in the garden but not my cannabis. I've used the bottle stuff years ago on cannabis but not as a stand alone.

Anyway,, good stuff that seaweed..... anything from the sea is welcome in my gardens.

When you say using it, on the plant - are you foilar feeding?

Liquid seaweed is good stuff. Not sure if it'll give you everything you'll need through flower I'd have to see the bottle. But, seaweed is good stuff -- in the summers I drag a bag or two of seaweed from the local beach to my garden. Well, I drive it from the beach but it's heavy and bulky and drug to my car. It smells a bit when it's breaking down in the dead of the summer but my neighbors love the vegetables I give them so they don't say anything. I've used it for compost teas in the garden but not my cannabis. I've used the bottle stuff years ago on cannabis but not as a stand alone.

Anyway,, good stuff that seaweed..... anything from the sea is welcome in my gardens.

My soil was a mixed fertilizer soil called All-mix by biobizz but it has been almost 1 month so I bet the fertilizer on it has run out by now. So far im only using that seaweed on the picture should I use something else? Also showing picture from my plants, White Widow Auto

Attachments

• 20190419_015124.jpg
    20190419_015124.jpg
    542.2 KB · Views: 68
  • 1549965735_7318.jpg
    1549965735_7318.jpg
    376 KB · Views: 77
There's no NPK on that and nothing I could find online with a quick search. Reviews I read were good but nobody mentioned cannabis.

I do see where it says it's concentrated so tread lightly.

Yer plants appear to be healthy with leaves praying.

See if anyone else from across the pond has experience with it.....

There's no NPK on that and nothing I could find online with a quick search. Reviews I read were good but nobody mentioned cannabis.

I do see where it says it's concentrated so tread lightly.

Yer plants appear to be healthy with leaves praying.

See if anyone else from across the pond has experience with it.....

Thanks for the info! after some research I decided to buy these

Attachments

• wee.PNG
    wee.PNG
    260.3 KB · Views: 53
  • weee.PNG
    weee.PNG
    264 KB · Views: 71
Back
Top Bottom