Second attempt

Hello.
My plant over past few days has started to have very yellow leaves. I am watering with between 6 and 6.5 ph every time. I'm using cal mag and my bloom nutes every watering. Do you think I need to water with just water on the next watering to flush a little? Or is it something else?
Fir some reason wont let me upload picture. Saying too large. It's the larger lower leaves that are worst and seems to be climbing.

Took ages to upload. Hadto reserve it. Seems original was too large?
This is autofloweing auto purple.
20/4 lights
Watered twice a week with bloom nutes and calmag. peat and coco soil. Holds water. Starting to drink faster this plant us so only just started twice a week watering. I'm not giving it plain water inbetween. Ph is 6 - 6.5 everytime.
Never mist these plants. Dont see much good.
Using the nutes at 1ml per litre. Guide is 2-4ml per litre.
Anything you can advise.
20200314_194413.jpg

I dont know ppm. Havnt got myself a pen. Novice mistake? I'll grab one tomorrow.
And yes the colours on this plant are beautiful. It's the reason I got the seeds wanted something colourful. Wasnt expecting it to be so intense. From looking at it does she look like she will yield well. There is lots of bud sites. And still a good month and half left from guides.
20200309_083515.jpg
20200309_083515.jpg
20200309_083420.jpg

PPM is parts per million; I believe they're talking about undissolved particles in the water.
If your tent is 2' x 2' and it's 5' tall, that would make the cubic area you grow in 20 sq.' Are you moving an amount of airflow five times that (or 100 cfm) through your tent? Until I started doing so, my leaves had problems that I often mistook for nutrient deficiencies or toxicities.

Back
Top Bottom