Second Grow: 2xZkittlez, 1xBlueberry 2019-2020

skipeye

Hello all:

I just started my second grow now and thought I would share some details. A little late in the process, but you know how busy you can be with starting a brand new grow and drying your previous one at the same time.

Feel free to follow along if you want to see the progress! Here's what I'm workin' with:

[Strain]: have 2 zkittlez from Monster Genetics and 1 blueberry from Phoenix.
[Space]: Indoor grow in a 2 x 2 x 4 tent
[Light]: Viparspectra 450w LED, Phizon 600w LED
[Medium]: Happy frog soil with perlite
[Nutrients]: Mega Crop, possibly occasional calmag if needed.
[Pots]: I will be starting them in a solo cup and transplanting to 3-gallon fiber pots

Here's a few prelim shots. One of the zkittlez has already sprouted!

CC: @Vulx @Pbass @Emilya @Jack420 @Hydroholic @bluter @Pennywise

IMG_1465.JPG

tent.png

seeds.png

IMG_1479.JPG

IMG_1480.JPG

I’m in, the Skittlez should be a really good grow show.

I'm SO stoked to be growing it. I had some of it a couple months ago and was blown away by it's taste/color/high! I haven't found a lot of information about the zkittles from Monster Genetics, even on here, so if anyone has any insight about this specific strain/genetics, let me know! I'm a learning sponge!

Aloha Skip!

I’m subbed in! I grow in a 2X2X4 tent as well. Wishing you a smooth and productive grow and harvest!!
:passitleft:

Aloha Skip!

I’m subbed in! I grow in a 2X2X4 tent as well. Wishing you a smooth and productive grow and harvest!!
:passitleft:

Well Aloha right back! You got any grows going on currently? I'd love to see! Shoot me the tread address!

All 3 seedlings are coming along well! We're going into day 9 since planting after germ. They seemed to be stretching a bit, so I lowered the light a bit. I re-measured and it seems I had it a tad high at the beginning of the grow. I have a small, but steady stream of air that keeps them moving slightly to gain durability.

Not much else to report at this point! Watering when they weigh dry and do a quarter turn of the cup a day.
IMG_1546.JPG

Just more - documenting the quick growth they're going through. Blueberry seems to be needing more water than the Z's at this point. Also looks like she may have a bit more perlite.
IMG_1556.JPG

IMG_1555.JPG

Only 5 days of growth since the last pic! Wow! I'm repotting in 3gal in a couple days.
IMG_1582.JPG

IMG_1583.JPG

IMG_1584.JPG

Back
Top Bottom