Second grow 3 Mangos and a Blue Mystic DWC Bubbletastic

IMA

What strain is it? growing mango and blue mystic
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Blue Mystic has its origins in California. It is a mostly Indoor strain. The plant is mostly Indica and produces heavy buds with a shiny blue shade. Blue Mystic produces a smooth, fruity berry flavor

INDOOR / OUTDOOR Indoor / Outdoor
TYPE Mostly Indica
PLANT HEIGHT Short, 80-120cm indoor / 155cm+ outdoor
FLOWERING TIME 8/9 Weeks
HARVEST Oct if outdoor
YIELD 150g-210g+ indoor / 450g outdoor

Mango is a versatile plant that can be grown indoors as well as outdoors. The buds are very large like Big Bud and harvest is early with high yields. Mango's buds are colourful and taste is sweet. If you like Bubblegum or Juicy Fruit you will like our Mango seeds.

INDOOR / OUTDOOR Indoor / Outdoor
TYPE Indica / Sativa mix
PLANT HEIGHT 90cm Indoor / 200cm-300cm Outdoor
FLOWERING TIME 6/10 weeks
HARVEST End Sep until mid Oct
YIELD Up to 150g Indoor / Up to 800g Outdoor

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? VEGGIN
If in Veg... For how long? ON WEEK THREE
Indoor
Hydro
Size of light? 400w mh switchable ballast
Is it aircooled? yes
Temp of Room/cab? 82
RH of Room/cab? 33
PH of media or res? 5.6
Any Pests ? none
Type and strength of ferts used?
I am using advanced nutes pirhana, trannula,sensi A+B, connisA+B, carboload, B-52, final phase,overdrive
my plan is that they are all female but whos know really. right know the nutes are at 600ppm and the ph at5.6 water temps at 27 i want tolower the temps by adding ice cubes everyday twice a day or more if needed. A chiller is not in the budget I WISH.Iwill be posting pics soonnnn.cant wait.:cheer:

ok now is the time to tune in. I am uploading the pics now
first is the plant back left is the BM the rest are the mango
journal_001.jpg

here are the two up front doing great sprouted a lil sooner than the rest
journal_006.jpg

a little lst'n on this one
journal_007.jpg

The roots;)
journal_002.jpg

the nutes
journal_004.jpg

temp and rh
journal_008.jpg

ballast
journal_003.jpg

Hey PAchamama,
You didn't mention what type of lights you are using, I'll assume they are fluorescent. How close do you have them? My first guess it that they would like a little more space between themselves and the lights. They are nice and compact and show no signs of stretching, so you might try raising the lights just a bit and see if that helps.

I had that happen when in the first few days after putting a couple of clones in a phototron. You can see them in the HALTED thread linked in my sig. The problem did go away after a few days. I think it occurs when a plant is still small and developing its roots still. Once the roots are better established, the plant will no longer try to limit photosynthesis by curling the leaves. Just an educated guess. If new leaves continue to develop that way, let us know. I know it is hard to look up this issue on the net.

EDIT: I looked at my old posts again. In my phototron thread, a post on July 3rd shows a pic of a plant that had that leaf curling issue. Note the new growth was not affected by the condition. That same plant is in my current ScrOG grow so I think the mango will be just fine!

Hey PAchamama,
You didn't mention what type of lights you are using, I'll assume they are fluorescent. How close do you have them? My first guess it that they would like a little more space between themselves and the lights. They are nice and compact and show no signs of stretching, so you might try raising the lights just a bit and see if that helps.

I am light with a single 400w MH
the plants are sitting 13 inches underneth them and that one plant is th eonly one with those signs i will try to raise 2-4 inches so i dont lose to much light. I forgot to mention because well you know and so does everyone else.

I had that happen when in the first few days after putting a couple of clones in a phototron. You can see them in the HALTED thread linked in my sig. The problem did go away after a few days. I think it occurs when a plant is still small and developing its roots still. Once the roots are better established, the plant will no longer try to limit photosynthesis by curling the leaves. Just an educated guess. If new leaves continue to develop that way, let us know. I know it is hard to look up this issue on the net.

EDIT: I looked at my old posts again. In my phototron thread, a post on July 3rd shows a pic of a plant that had that leaf curling issue. Note the new growth was not affected by the condition. That same plant is in my current ScrOG grow so I think the mango will be just fine!

huh I have no idea now because the roots are kicking butt on that plant better than the rest maybe the nutes are a little stron sitting at 600ppm maybe it is heat or humidity i have been running the humidifier all day well see what happens

May I ask, why are the roots covered in brown sludge? Even when using Piranha, Tarantula and VooDoo (or any other beneficial microbe product) they should not be congested like that...also, what are the nutrient solution temperatures in your buckets?

It is from the trantula and prihana but it is not sludge just a little black shuff because the trantula is so fine it doesn't mix throughly instantly.Kinda like little bubble of lour when baking.
the temps now are high than normal but they are so young and i am using diffusers instead of air stone super fine bubbles it come with a price though but they are good for ever. to answer your ? about 27C I am off my target but i think i will add and idea i saw around here ice cubes possibly with nutes in them daily to keep temps down a chiller is ona wish list from the sun GOD.:theband:

same methodstemp in a dwc are not as crutial in the begining i deffinatly understand what you are saying but there is nothing i can do and most do not have the amount of oxygen running through there water i can garentee that my oxygen saturation is peaked. lol good looknig out man thanks a bunch nice to know people are there watching your back, anyways like i said i think her starting soon i will be adding ice every day or adding a 8-12oz water bottle prefrozento each bucket twice a dayand also fully washed and sanitised twice a day to make sure no cross contamination. well all and all day 15 of veg went well

ok let me phrase it like this at an degree of tempature there is a certin percentage of maximum oxygen saturation (i have a couple charts too) ex, so if at 27C my oxygen % is right around 7.8-8.1% what i was saying for that temp i am to the max on oxygen saturation(i have peaked 8.1) it is not as crutial because the roots are not that big requiring less oxygen they are doing great i will keep the journal updated. Andy are you fimilure with DIFFUSERS(lee's wood ones are famous)? I ask becuause most people use regular air stone and not getting the oxygen they should be gettingmaybe i willl try to post a video or somthing or the supersuper fine bubbles
:peace:

Ok so about with 2-3 gallons in each bucket i was really difficult yesterday to get and keep it down to where i want the temp in the bucket but i have another idea freeze water bottles and add once a day or twice as needed I will post the results tomarrow here are some pics to keep everyone going.
I fim'ed the three mangos blue mystic growing a lil slow so weel see if i decide to keep her. sorry the pics are not the greatest.
journal_012.jpg

journal_01122.jpg

journal_00311.jpg

journal_00211.jpg

here is the air thigni fabricated thought i did a good job
journal_00611.jpg

Good luck with the rez temps. It is for that reason I prefer ebb and flow over DWC.

Good luck with the rez temps. It is for that reason I prefer ebb and flow over DWC.

thanks man I have been thinking of making a DIY chiller pretty easy just need a mini fridge. I would like to go to ebb&flow butkindawant to get the most nutes all the time if i can. so i will try to get some kinks out this time see if i can get s sucessfull sytem of my own and hopefully it works .well thats the plan and we all know how those go.

PAchamama,

You have been PMed. I checked Craigslist for water cooler and could easily find ones being sold for $35. So many small businesses are selling off stuff cheap which is a boon to the DIYer.

Back
Top Bottom