Second grow 3 Mangos and a Blue Mystic DWC Bubbletastic

day 24 veg
man they are getting big
heck them ou t tell me what you guys think
wow_getin_big_001.jpg

wow_getin_big_002.jpg

wow_getin_big_003.jpg

hope everyone likes

ALL I can say is WOW the growth is Crazy the last couple of days the two on the right are jst growing out of control. and the back right one has some crazy purple stripes on the stock and braches looks cool i wil post pics later. Also I have one more secert for you all I have an eyeclops and its ready for some clos ups so if you dont know what it is reseach
it you just might buy one

ok if you missed go to post 49 and read the paragraph and cpoy onto another piece of paper all of the CAPITAL letters except the second to last G. and look for the following cant belive haven't had a response.

Now that is really cool and beautiful:cheer:

Yeah was A little upset at first no one noticed but I kinda thought that would happen. but still surprising because the amount of detail all of you watch out for is crazy and your all amune to it like noticing a bump on your testes lol. anyways I want to thank oldmed ANdy monkey and Aberration. and to answer you question andy I think I mght beable to get some more but hoaxing WILL take place damn wife has a nice rack and I want people to read the journal so I wanted to see how many people I could get to come check it out. Expect hidden eye candy in the futurefrom nips to hips and some tits.

ok today is the day that I take pics change res for flowering last night the bulb wqas changed to a 400 super hortilux HPS i think its around 55000 lumens and if the spec are accurate on my ballast it say it adds 20 more lumens so i should be somwhere around 66-68k lumens. BTW wife thinks she is trashy now because of the pics. please somon e ensure this is for the good of the journal and community maybe another woman can add somthing to this debate is there any females out there that wanna touch base . If i can just say my peace is that 2 beautiful things in the garden are better than one. so everyone here needs to vote for swampgas to win MOTM thanks folks

ok today is the day that I take pics change res for flowering last night the bulb wqas changed to a 400 super hortilux HPS i think its around 55000 lumens and if the spec are accurate on my ballast it say it adds 20 more lumens so i should be somwhere around 66-68k lumens. BTW wife thinks she is trashy now because of the pics. please somon e ensure this is for the good of the journal and community maybe another woman can add somthing to this debate is there any females out there that wanna touch base . If i can just say my peace is that 2 beautiful things in the garden are better than one. so everyone here needs to vote for swampgas to win MOTM thanks folks

Showing some skin anonymously shouldn't make one feel trashy so have her think of why the photo made her feel that way. Maybe she can work out that deep seated issue she may have with how a woman is "supposed to be" or if there is a body issue. Let her know we respect her decision on what she wants to do.

Oh, and "Nips, Hips, and Tits" is a great name for a forum!

OK RES CHANGE
Connes A = 32.32ml
Connes B =32.32ml
Carboload liquid 19ml
5 grams pirhana
I wish i had somthing to supplement this week no B-52 for like 3-4 weeeks i think
I am tring to find some bud blood needs to be added this week but i am not to worried about it plant looking ever so healthy. debateing if i shouldtake clones after sexing then veg them for a couple so i have a better yield and sustainability. waiting on a friend to give me some cloning gel.
BTW before this journal is over i am planning to show everyone how to make your own rooting hormones if no one already knows lately I have been working with different ways to make it in to gel so I will keep you posted
Day 2 of Flower no signs yet. I am open to suggestions and ideas would be greati was also think of take one of each of the clones and making them mothers. in soil set aside somwhere!anyways here are some pics they didn't tur nout great but they are ok
HPS_IS_ON_003.jpg

HPS_IS_ON_002.jpg

HPS_IS_ON_001.jpg

:thanks::surf::peace:

Back
Top Bottom