Second Grow 60 Day Lemon Auto By DNA Genetics & White Widow DNA Genetics Both Autos

Nickystickybuds

Put them in seed starters on Feb.5th. 60 day lemon sprouted on the 9th. I originally had put a Northern lights seed in with the lemon but it didnt make it.
Let me tell you about my grow.
Lighting: Viparspectra 600watt LED
MEDIUM: FFOF and Perlite
Tent is a 2x2x4
Growin in Vivosun 5 gal fabric pots
Nutrients: FFsoil trio,b52,carbo load,Pirahana,Voodoo Juice,Big Bud.
Ill add pics later today of my little girl!
So like i said im looking forward to learning from the best so feel free to jump on in. Thank you for stopping by

Hi,
Glad you found your way to yhe journals :).
Now, copy paste the address below,
go to your signature and highlight your signature with your journal.
Press the chain icon and paste the link in URL box.
Press insert
And save.

Hi,
Glad you found your way to yhe journals :).
Now, copy paste the address below,
go to your signature and highlight your signature with your journal.
Press the chain icon and paste the link in URL box.
Press insert
And save.
Think once done it

Hey man I’m subbed I’m not the best Im just learning also. Where are all your pictures?
Everytime i want too put them in my sig they dont go for some reson. Ive got a 2x2x4 tent with 3 autos in there . o e is 3 weeks old, 2 are germing. One is a sweet tooth the other is a Royal Cheese. I know how to tie them down but the SCROG seems so much better everything even

Attachments

• 20190224_100914.jpg
    20190224_100914.jpg
    885.9 KB · Views: 91
Ok so we still got a ways to go before the scrog. For the scrog to work right train your plant as even as possible
Ok ill get on it its 18 days okd so gotta do it now. See if i hadn't asked i would've let it grow. Right up to the screen then weave it in. So bend it over and let it grow all even.? Braches and all tgat make it even right

How are you liking that viparspectra? I’m currently in week 4 of flower with the same light you have and it’s been working great

How are you liking that viparspectra? I’m currently in week 4 of flower with the same light you have and it’s been working great

Oh great!!!! I love it. Great light for a great price to

Back
Top Bottom