Second Grow - Come Again?

Czecho

Hi guys,

This is me second grow, that I started when I was finishing with my first one. :welcome:

I am growing only one plant. Originally I wanted to grow two or more so I decided to plant an auto because I started germinating it when my older plants were about to harvest. The older ones were autos as well so I kept the lights 18/6. I hope I explain myself.

Compared to my older grow I am using a much bigger pot (I think its around 20lts) and Im starting with three lights. Two 43 watts CFLs and on 150 watt led. Lights will be run 18/6.

The room has one exhaust fan running all day and temps have been around 80F/ 27C

The little girls is called Maddie and right now is 30 days old since germination.

Now... I recently went away for 7 days and I wasnt able to water the plant. I watered before leaving. Leaves didnt seem droopy but it looks yellowish and it has some brown spots that seems like burns. I am waiting to see if it recovers.

Thank you for reading and I hope you tag along :Namaste:

--------------------------------------Picture Time ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grow Area
photo_910.JPG

Nutes
photo568.JPG

Germination
photo_1_119.JPG

After Transplant - 16 days - watered with voodoo juice, basic nutrients and b52.
photo_2362.JPG
photo_1423.JPG
photo_2_1_27.JPG

Current State
photo_3_1_18.JPG
photo_2_3_7.JPG
photo_1_1_28.JPG

Re: Second Grow! Come again?

hi there, I'm subbed. I'll notify a moderator to move this thread to "journals in progress".

not sure what those spots are. I would do a VERY LIGHT flush with nutrients when the soil dries.

if/when you start to lst, grab the plant just under the top node and get it almost parallel to the ground. tie another rope around the base of the plant in the opposite direction of the lst so the root ball doesn't fall over. :thumb:

I use a 2-2-2 fertilizer with cal and mag, so I'm not used to mixing all those diluted products. it only makes it more difficult.

I think thats an overage of some type of nutrient. did you give them a full strength dose? I would say 16 days is too early especially after a transplant. When you transplant there is a large amount of nutes in the fresh soil that the plant has access too by transplanting and feeding it a full strength dose I would say it could have burned it. either way I would say a light flush is in order and let them hang out for a bit. Also make sure you read the label and ensure that you measured the nutes correctly. I have made big mistakes being complacent and mixing up tsp tbsp.

Hi guys... long time.

To be honest I didnt pay too much attention to the problem. I continued watering the nutriets, but I was less rigoriius with the insturcionst.

The gal is doing ok... still yellow leaves but a little less. Growth has been slow but the buds look awesome. By the way, the lighting made a huge difference. Lots of flowers in a small plant.

photo_3_1_20.JPG
photo_2_1_29.JPG
photo_1_1_30.JPG

Hi guys,

Big update... Im definetely on the final stretch. Im posting two set of pictures, the first two were taken the 27th of April, about a week ago and the other ones were taken today.

The last time I watered was a week ago give or take. The gal is 86 (12.3 weeks) days old since germination and I am planning to harvest this weekend.:cheesygrinsmiley:

BTW, I was planning to trim the leaves a little, till now I only did some light trimming every now and then.

Enjoy! Comments and tips highly appreciated.:Namaste:

27th of April
photo_2_1_31.JPG
photo_1_2_30.JPG

1st of May
photo_3_1_22.JPG
photo_2_2_27.JPG
photo_1_1_33.JPG

She's a beauty Czecho! I see a lot of fresh white pistils and I'm thinking that you might want to hold off on the harvest for at least another week, possibly more to let the buds fatten up and mature a bit more. JMHO.

Thanks!

Actually I may hold off, to be honest I am afraid of holding too long. I dont know... the leaves are turning yellow... etc.

I think Ihave two things to consider, suppose I wait 9 days more. Do you think I should leave the leaves and let them die? and... should I water her?

My idea with this gal was to wait for the perfect moment and be patient a the last plant I had to harvest a little bit early due to mold or fungus.

Thanks again!

beauty there brother! my goodness such nice buds. you can get higher yields if the stretch is super healthy!

wouldn't you agree she's so much prettier than your first plants? good growing you can grow anything now :thumb:

i agree to throw one more good pale of clean water on her. it'll make the cure that much quicker and you'll get some growth. check out trichs if you're really interested :)

maybe some fresh lemon in the water who knows it could make taste even better

beauty there brother! my goodness such nice buds. you can get higher yields if the stretch is super healthy!

wouldn't you agree she's so much prettier than your first plants? good growing you can grow anything now :thumb:

i agree to throw one more good pale of clean water on her. it'll make the cure that much quicker and you'll get some growth. check out trichs if you're really interested :)

maybe some fresh lemon in the water who knows it could make taste even better

Hi b! nice to hear from you.

I completely agree, she looks way way better! :rocker:

As you and Colorado suggested, Im going to wait a little longer. Today I watered her again with a little bit of lemon juice. Half a lemon per litter of water.

Speaking about lemons, if I can have a next grow, it will be a white lemon! I already have the seeds :yummy:

Thanks!

did you run the led? how many watts did you run on her?

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom