Second Grow Deep Water Culture SCROG Lemon Skunk Blueberry Rocklock Bubba Kush

Re: Second Grow Deep Water Culture Scrog LemonSkunk Blueberry Rocklock BubbaKush

Those rocklock look amazing, kinda of thinking about those for my next grow...any thoughts on it so far?

SG

Update. Sorry for the extended absence. Grow turned out fine, just did not have time with the forced move to do pictures and updates, and have not been growing since. Moved into a neighberhgood that would make it a lot more difficult I think. We shall see what this winter has in store. If anything, I will probably only do 4 plants in the small tent as a totally soil. The last batch yeilded 16 Dry ounces total. Barely more than when I let them just grow willy nilly with no screen. I can only assume that either I did something wrong, or scrog does not make that much difference. Who knows. I think that if I would have had another 1 weeks to veg, and another 2 weeks to flower, that the number would have been closer to 20+ ounces. Either way, I have plenty of butter now to last me through the winter. My next grow I will definately not be using the screens. That was a lot of work and headache, and it makes the plants hard to manage and get to the center of. This next time, I plan on building a normal wooden frame with lots and lots of hooks, and then I will do a half ass lst thing as they get unruly to keep them lowe and growing outwards instead of upwards. The mom's tasted better yet again (they were the ones growing in the soil). I can definately say that Deep Water Culture produces more budz faster by far, but for the amount of effort it takes, I think I may fall back to soil again, at least the next time around. Also, it just seems to me (and who knows, maybe I am imagining this) that the soil grown ones vs bubble ones lose less weight while drying and overall taste better. I would give the Deep Water Culture the win on strength of product, as they are stickier, and hit harder for a longer period of time. But, since I make most of what I harvest into butter or joints, the taste is king for me. If I do another grow this winter, I will definately start posting it here at 420! Till then, Cheers everyone!

Back
Top Bottom