Second grow , first grow journal

toker20 , I think its fert. problems , i used miracol grow (feeds upto 3 months) thats probly why, not sure.All other 3 plants are growing how they supose to and i used same soil.

blowin.endo , still is , stoped growing in height but growing through the sides its looking nice and the smell is very strong. Just waiting for them to show sex.Their 6 days in cycle of 12/12.

Today i got home , opened my box and one of the AK48 and the Mystery Seed didnt look right , all the leaves were hanging down like it couldnt keep em up and so as the stem . I think they need more air circulation. Anyone know whats wrong with my plants .

HOLY OVER-FERT BATMAN!!!!! :thedoubletake: :yikes:

Dang Man.... flush that thing out big time, and/or get it out of the Miracle Death soil it's deep-frying in....

Peace
MC

blowin.endo, thanks , I think it was both , their doing a lot better today , i took out the fan i had in the box and i put a tower fan on the side .

MadameCrash , I can flush it out but i dont know how to , dont wana rip/tear any roots , you know , im just gonna leave it in there i have to transplant them soon , just waiting for soil to get dry . For my next grow im gonna use organic soil to see if it was fert. problems or the genetics of the Blueberry

This is my set up for my plants , you cant really see it but i have a 5 in. round hole on the top left side of the box , and a 7x4 hole on the bottom by the Blueberry and AK48
IMG_0045.JPG

This is my grow box , with the tower fan on the side , 250w HPS on top
IMG_0050.JPG

Sup everybody , I have a quick update , one of the AK48 was a male the other a female after 9 days of 12/12 cycle on all the plants Im happy i didnt have 2 males. Oh yea i just transplanted all 3 plants

AK 48 (Female)
Ak481.JPG

This is the mystery seed , hasnt showed sex (hoping for a female)
Mystery_seed1.JPG

Scary plant , Blueberry
BB5.JPG

A shot of all three plants 2 females and 1 unknown , the one on the left bottom is the AK
IMG_0136.JPG

That is the craziest looking pot plant I have ever seen.

dude, it looks like a fuckin retard. i never knew plants could get downs lol... yeah i'd uhh either throw that thing away, the damage is horrendus. to be honest iam suprised the leaves still make glucose... for flushing, you add no nutes. and water till it runs out the bottom, do this i'd say till u see improvement. at your normal watering regimen. remember. dont over water.

Update time , Whats going on people though it was time for an update took couple pics last night ,next update will be in a week. Thats be sick if i get a pound of that BB id be a happy camper.

I think my Blueberry is a hermi i think i stuned it somehow heres a pic of the "balls" , its looking better now that its starting to flower i flushed it once waiting for soil to get dry so i can flush it again , ill get some shots when the buds get bigger......Would i be able to cut these "balls" off without hurting the plant ?
BLue.JPG

BLue21.JPG

Mystery seed might be a hermi too not sure yet , heres a pic of the whole plant . I tied it down a lil so the pronouce branches wont strech out so much.

unknown_see.JPG

AK48 , a shot of the pistils
AK_Flowering.JPG

KILL KILL KILL THE BOY!! Unless you want to cross breed. . .

"put the trigger to the man, lets go kill em!" -Anti-Flag

I dunno where that came from...but the plants are lookin nice bro! Thats a bummer to see the blueberry but the others looks nice! Are you still using those CFLs for the lights? Good luck man

One of the many reasons why your Blueberry plant may be so damaged is that you put it in a clear container. This may have discouraged the root system from spreading to the outside wall of the pot because roots want to stay underground in the dark, they avoid the light.

I would keep the AK48 female and junk the other two. A strong healthy female will yeild a decent amount if it is the only plant under a 250w HPS.-->(Organic New York City Diesel) The rest of those plants are just stealing light that could be used by your nice female.

I've gotten the Blueberry and the mystery seed and put them out on my porch let them grow outside keep them away from my AK48 . Thanks guys for letting me know , I was gonna leave them in there in the box .

RooRman nice Diesel plant , you keped that plant alone ??? looks like a nice yield

Update time , the AK48 is now on its 20th day of 12/12 cycle so as the Blueberry here are a couple of pics i took yesterday . Now i only have one female in the box , i put 3 more plants 2 AK's and a Snow White (femenized) growing these 12/12 from seed.

Shot of the whole plant

Main cola

Branching

Close up shots from Blueberry suposed to be femenized came out hermi .

These two plants are AK48 im growing them under 12/12 (3days old)

Snow White femenized growing 12/12 as well

Bud shot from the AK48 took ealier today

Thanks CustomMX6 apreciate it , yea i hope the seedlings go as well as the AK

Back
Top Bottom