Second Grow: Humboldt Seeds Organization's Purple Trainwreck Soil Grow!

Luvinbuds33

Although I've been having a few weird problems with the leaves, the ladies are growing strong!

Strain: HSO Purple Trainwreck

Currently: Day 35 from seeds (Veg)

Setup: 4x4 Secret Jardin
1000w HPS bulb w/ 6in fan 18/6 for veg
50/50 mix of Fox Farm Ocean Forest/Happy Frog
General Hydroponics Flora Series Nutriets
4x 5 gallon buckets

I also cut a few clones because this strain seems to be really solid and I like the smoke from the last time I grew it, but I only grew one.

I will be flowering next week, but here's how they look right now :)

image_3_30.jpeg

image_4_25.jpeg

I'll post more once they start their flowering!

All right I love Train wreck. I am looking at getting me some Purple Trainwreck. I have been growing Regular Train Wreck for a long time and I have seen this newer Purple Trainwreck grown on here.

It's a really great strain! I was antsy the first time I grew and cured for too short a period but still had a great smoke. I'll definitely take my time with these ladies though. Can't wait to see the buds they produce!

Lol. Train wreck takes time to finish for sure. I found it likes to stall for that last week or so in flower. But that's a good sativa for ya. It is one of my favorite when done right

I have grown Train for a long time. Two main things. One is it better to top it and tie it down to make it bush out. I found it grows the best in a scrog net. It loves to grow a bunch of small stuff on the bottom you will want to trim away. The second thing is, you will want to be ready for the colas. I mean ether double scrog or a bunch of yoyos. It is a sativa and very thin branch's so the buds will want to fall over so be ready to have something to support them. Other then that It is a very easy plant to grow

Awesome thanks! I'm just returning back from a trip and I'll post some pics this weekend. They will be rounding up week 2 of flower!

Thanks so much! Here's another shot of the colas. The one large one on the left is over a foot tall. You can also see the great natural purple hues.

image_13_4.jpeg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Mine look WAY differently. Heavy fat indica leaves. Am I missing something about these being sativa dominant also? It is sold as an indica dom hybrid....

Back
Top Bottom